GSP owning matt hughes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSP owning matt hughes

For those who haven't seen it

Look at how after they hug matt looks at him like "you're a good friend of mine". There are other vids of the two of them playing video games and being friendly on youtube. GSP did him dirty

kinda like floyd and mosley "but we played basketball together dawg"

gsp owned him

Comment

That was probably the greatest moment in the UFC.

Comment

gsp needs to step up and fight spider silva

Comment

A complete lack of class from a complete phony.

Comment

true it does lack class.. but sometimes i think its necessary to add excitement and drama. instead of all the fighters being buddies wouldnt you like to see some bad blood once in a while? where you know its gonna be a war and neither guy wants to lose. dont you think the buildup for ali vs frazier was exciting.

ali was one of the biggest dicks. floyd is a lot nicer than him and not quite as arrogant and people hate him.. just like they hated ali at the time. hope one day floyd gets his props

Comment

The whole situation started when GSP beat BJ Penn(1st fight, winner gets Hughes) and Matt Hughes went on to say he was not impressed by either of them and he could beat them both. GSP was supossed to fight Hughes after GSP got by Penn but he suffered a injury and had to withdraw so BJ Penn was granted the title shot until GSP returned. Hughes won the fight and GSP came into the octagon and said he was not impressed by Hughes as a lil "comeback"

I thought it was funny

Comment

It has nothing to do with just talking trash.Georges St Pierre and his fanboys would have you believe that he is some humble reserved warrior who does his talking in the cage.

Comment

i wonder if he was impressed when hughes almost snapped his arm off though?

i guess gsp wasnt mentally prepared.

Comment

why shoouldnt he have fun? you want him to walk around with his head down?

Comment

Working...
                    X