• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i win

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks

i win
      Indeed you do win.

I thought this thread was going to be about how to develop strong stomach muscles or something. Instead, it turned out to be ****-eroticism.

Comment

I dont personally see anything wrong with wanting to see the progress of other people, it can be motivating...I am a fan of Bodybuilding so perhaps I look at it differently.

Comment

here calm guys. I sure as hell aint gay. You could just show up or shut up dont spam my thread with worthless bull****. If you think its gay dont reply. Kapeesh!
          Last edited by Mick Hucknall; 05-03-2005, 10:29 AM.

Comment

what kind of excersices

do you guys do to work your abs and how often do ya do them. hopefully this will change the subject for the better. andi agree its not gay to be curious about other peoples progress with working out, its not like he asked you to show you dick or anything. its someones stomach so chill out guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ebaum
              do you guys do to work your abs and how often do ya do them. hopefully this will change the subject for the better. andi agree its not gay to be curious about other peoples progress with working out, its not like he asked you to show you dick or anything. its someones stomach so chill out guys.

Everyday but Sunday.

Comment

Working...
              X