Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: We Will Let The Blacks And Latinos Fight In The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is everything a racial issue with people? people generalize people and races all the time whether you are black,spanish or white everyone does it

Comment

Lmfao...

Bob you old demented racist bastard

Comment

and why is pacquaio still with arum and konsz again? and not with GBP and al haymon?

Comment

Comment

I'm not a big supporter of arum but I have no problem with what he said. Nobody is forcing boxers to fight. This isn't like the movie gladiator where your forced to fight. Boxers nowadays do so out of free will.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              I'm not a big supporter of arum but I have no problem with what he said. Nobody is forcing boxers to fight. This isn't like the movie gladiator where your forced to fight. Boxers nowadays do so out of free will.
              Yeah but imagine David Stern and Roger Godell say that about their NBA and NFL players, do you know how much of a huge issue that would be?

Comment

No problem there. Arum is old school. Nacho talks like that too. As do a ton of older dudes who arent sensitive or feel the need to be politically correct.

Comment

Originally posted by javelin_fangs View Post
                  Arum is so old he probably doesn't have any idea how stupid some of his racial commentary is.
                  Yeah,,, I'm not condoning what he said,but the dude is just an old man who is about 3 generations behind current times... Once his generation dies out,the world will be much less racial.. Younger generations realize it's not your skin color that defines you but rather your actions

Comment

Bob is a piece of ****!!

Comment

And someone in the Rigo thread said Arum wasn't racist... Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X