No announcement yet.

Fast shadow boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast shadow boxing

This is my new shadowboxing video, please check it out and tell me what you think..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoVdIls8Ydc

ur leavin ur left side wide open...

why you got ur lead hand so low?

ur chins just beggin for someones cross.. or a leftys educated hook

Comment

i thought it was good.

some guys can fight with their left low, and his isn't really that low anyway.

Comment

Well, maybe if you show me your video xSOUTHPAWx,and if it's good enough i can talk to you about boxing, but right now i can see u don't know **** about boxing and i would like to see you make fun of your self yourself on video and i bet that your cross wouldn't even touch me...what you think that i'm sucker, that i'm boxing from 2 days ago, that i don't know all that stuff you said,that i don't know to avoid that punch or what? dumbass...

Comment

Originally posted by rj_ct View Post
          i thought it was good.

some guys can fight with their left low, and his isn't really that low anyway.
          i agree, that guy doesn't know what he is saying

Comment

good **** man nice movemet combos i leave my lef open to sometimes ta make em think im sleepin then i counter the **** out em

Comment

Okay, here's a few pointers (and don't go off on me for pointing out things you need to improve :O):

- You should extend your arms all the way. Your jab especially, is too short.

- notice how you telegraf everytime you start punching? You do this funny little jump where you pull up your left leg, and then you punch. That is no good, you need to work on punching from your basic stance, without any other movement than what goes into the punch itself.

Your handspeed looks quite good.

Comment

yea I shoudnt be giving advice but i agree about the telegraphing with the left foot. if i were sparring you a bell would go off to block every time i saw that

Comment

I'm not hating on you man, I just want to point out that when you punch, you bring your hands to your mid section when shouldn't you bring them back closer to your face to block? Just something to think about....Because if you run into someone quicker than you they will counter you all day.

Comment

Originally posted by SryNoAutographs View Post
                    I'm not hating on you man, I just want to point out that when you punch, you bring your hands to your mid section when shouldn't you bring them back closer to your face to block? Just something to think about....Because if you run into someone quicker than you they will counter you all day.
                    Actually you don't even have to be fast, if you can read the other guy. Other than that, I agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X