Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley ducked Floyd when Floyd was prime

Im sure...Probably because he was scared :AOR:

Comment

Damn I saw the title and automatically knew whose thread this was. You on a roll Larry! Keep it up. Hopefully someone will get tired of the Floyd spam and bring down the hammer.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Damn I saw the title and automatically knew whose thread this was. You on a roll Larry! Keep it up. Hopefully someone will get tired of the Floyd spam and bring down the hammer.

bring down the hammer???lol

Comment

Ducked? Come on man....bad business decision, sure. But duck? I mean the freaking guy rematched Vernon Forest who almost ktfo'd him and rematched Winky Wright who owned him. Out of all people, Shane Mosley is not one to duck.

Comment

But he had a loose tooth though.

Comment

Didn't he call out Pacquiao too?

"Pacquiao you next!!"

then acouple weeks later

"Nah, I never called him out don't put words in my mouth"

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

Same here!!!

Look man, you just as bad as the Pac trolls you hate. Please stop spamming "Floyd is god" type threads. We get it, you're a huge fan and you want to defend the man. I like him as a fighter personally but damn man give it a break. Talk about some other fighter for a little bit.

Comment

This is a very disturbing trend.The constant threads,the threats to 50 cent on twitter......the only possible conclusion I see here is Larry driving all the way to Vegas in nothing but his undies and socks and kidnapping Floyd.

Comment

Is it ducking if your tooth is a little loose? And if you had already planned to go on trips and stuff like that?

Comment

Working...
                    X