Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez vs Pacquiao 5 - Do you wanna see it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez vs Pacquiao 5 - Do you wanna see it?

Personally I could watch these two fight until they're old and grey, I was looking forward to the 4th fight and it turned out to be more amazing than the last 3 because of the shocking conclusion. I'd welcome a 5th fight, but do you think they should end it here, or should they go at it once again?
    Yes, bring on Marquez vs Pacquiao 5
    57.14%
    No, I don't want to see a 5th fight
    42.86%

Not really, I want both legends to retire.

Comment

No. The better man won.

Comment

The Mexicutioner Has Been Mexecuted

Comment

No but i would really like to see floyd get knocked out,so we can finally shut the floyd people up also.

Comment

Nope, JMM just has Manny's number, Manny got careless and that's what you get manila iced with a straight right.

Comment

Not really, neither man is going to want it, its going to tarnish their quadrilogy. All that happened tonight was just some poetic justice after Marquez won most rounds in their fights together.

It would be really cool if they both retired together at a joint press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                No but i would really like to see floyd get knocked out,so we can finally shut the floyd people up also.
                One down and One to go, I think it would definitely be an end of an era in boxing and in this forum.

Comment

no, this series is over, finished, it was awesome, but it's done now

a climatic ending is what they wanted, a climatic ending we got

Comment

Retire but I wouldn't mine seeing one mores lol

Comment

Working...
                    X