Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer thinks Dirrell might be in strife against Magee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't do it, the monotone is too much to endure in this video.

Last time I willed myself through a Dwyer speech, he was explaining how Bernard Hopkins could move up and UD Wlad ... He wasn't trolling.

Originally posted by raskat View Post
    dwyer is a joke and a piece of sh't. when you really look at it, he is a flomö with a law degree. he dislikes pacquiao cause he is not american ("marquez clearly beat pacquiao 3 times...."), he dislikes the klitschkos and downgrades them cause they are white. basically dwyer is a racist piece of sh't, disguised as a lawyer. and thats not me hating on him, its just the sad truth
    I always knew there was something wrong with him, not worshiping Pacquiao and questioning the K bro's era. Big red flags, but I couldn't ID it.

Thank you raskat for exposing this wicked bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Warden View Post
      Can't do it, the monotone is too much to endure in this video.

Last time I willed myself through a Dwyer speech, he was explaining how Bernard Hopkins could move up and UD Wlad ... He wasn't trolling.

I always knew there was something wrong with him, not worshiping Pacquiao and questioning the K bro's era. Big red flags, but I couldn't ID it.

Thank you raskat for exposing this wicked bigot.
      everybody who says "Marquez beat Pacquiao 3 times" is a joke. he beat him once, not 3 times. and to say Hopkins or Tarver would beat the Klitschkos if they moved up in weight, is a joke. the way dwyer talks about the klitschkos you just know he dislikes them. its clear he doesnt care about the truth. he started nuthugging adrien broner and when you send him a vid of the broner vs quintero fight (which broner clearly lost), dwyer acts like it didnt happen. he also said Bradley without a doubt beat pacquiao in their fight. i mean...someone should shut down his channel cause at first dwyer was just annoying but later i started to almost hate him. his vids are all over youtube, its not that i am checking his channel but his garbage is all over youtube

Comment

Working...
      X