Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: Is The Pound-For-Pound King Running Out Of Quality Opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
    I want Floyd to fight his biggest challenge in Sergio Martinez. The man Manny suddenly became too small to fight and ran from. Manny is only Floyd's biggest payday. NOT his biggest challenge. Like it or not.
    hahhahhahha,,, keep licking floyds nuts, you will like that taste eventually even when you are no longer getting paid for it hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      I feel sorry for Floyd fanboys.
      Honestly,,, i have never seem them so sensitive in a very short post.

KUDOS' to you ,,, keep it going please

Comment

I want Floyd to fight his biggest challenge in Sergio Martinez. The man Manny suddenly became too small to fight and ran from. Manny is only Floyd's biggest payday. NOT his biggest challenge. Like it or not.
        Sergio Martinez is the most overrated fighter today... defeated a hype job in williams and a drunk pavlik...

ok mr. wizard, aside from williams and pavlik, can you name at least 3 legit contender/world champ/ex world champ/lineal champ that martinez had fought and defeated?... you can consider B fighters such as margarito... ow, they already fought, right?... what happened with that fight again?...

by the way, it is martinez who said that pacquiao is too small for him... so i don't get it why a ****nugget like yourself insist that pacquiao run from martinez... why challenge a smaller fighter, while he can try supermiddleweight to test his greatness?...

Comment

Translation for this entire article: Floyd Mayweather Jr needs to come out from vacation A.S.A.P to bust Manny's a$$ before someone else on a winning streak that has a chance busts Manny's a$$ and ruins the mega fight.
          It won't happen trust me. Just like Floyd vs Cotto, Margarito and Williams.

Comment

Working...
          X