Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: "I'll Fight Ortiz @138. A P**sy, Crybaby, Piece Of Shh, MF" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought same thing.

Something is fishy about his life story,if you had such a tough life then why da **** he quit like that.

Comment

Ortiz is a ***** but you need to drain him down to 138. Im confused on this one.

Comment

It's obviously personal between these two. I think it has to do with Ortiz firing Robert Garcia before the Maidana fight. Garcia had brought Ortiz out to Cali as a teen and even assumed legal guardianship of him as he guided his career.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
          It's obviously personal between these two. I think it has to do with Ortiz firing Robert Garcia before the Maidana fight. Garcia had brought Ortiz out to Cali as a teen and even assumed legal guardianship of him as he guided his career.

Wait he fired Rober Garcia and then he hired his brother for trainer?

Comment

aren't they both from the same small ****hole in garden city, kansas?

Comment

Damn, this beef has a Vargas/DLH undertone written all over it.

Comment

yeah, i wonder whats up with all the beef. i hope hbo does a special on it or something, like the prefight talks or something.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
                  why the fuk did ortiz fire robert? i always thought he had him in there, cause they both look like each other...wtf.. ortiz was doing fine with robert..

Comment

Rios made a fan out of me. Dude has some heavy hands, his power was consistent the whole night and Peterson was getting smacked around.

Rios vs Ortiz sounds like a plan to me. In one appearance on HBO Rios has done more than Ortiz has his entire career.

Comment

Ortiz must have whooped his ass in the amateurs...or got a gift decision somewhere...or/and they just have a problem with each other...

Comment

Working...
                      X