Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Pac is a Top 5 ATG....Who is number 6??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHy are you asking us BoxingScene members when that quote belongs to Emmanuel Steward? Why dont you rang him a phone call instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Get High View Post
      ali
      srr
      srl
      louis
      pep
      armstrong
      greb

just off the top of my head. kind of laughable to compare duckquiao to any of those fighters.

Where's Duran bro?

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
        Where's Duran bro?
        **** that wheres Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
          **** that wheres Pacquiao?

You should have Steward call Your and Horus Show.. so all the Floyd fan can jump on him and bash him

Comment

ask emmanuel steward......

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              ask emmanuel steward......
              steward >>>>>Crackheads>>>>>>Chicken>>>>>>Burner

Comment

Mitch Green

Comment

who cares?

Emmanuel Stewart said Pac is TOP 5 ALL TIME GREAT. it's a done deal.

TOP 5 ALL TIME GREAT and there's nothing you can do about it.

Comment

You F-ing *******. He is not remotely a top 30 all time great. Let alone a Top 5. Study the history of boxing instead of posting bullshs*it threads.

I don't like slamming any posters period, But you you *******S don't give a damn about the sport of boxing, you only care about PACMAN. I like PACROID but you novice *******S get on my nerves and have ruined this Boxing Forum which use to be a good place to come to enjoy talking with real boxing FANS.

You *******S always post childish bullshi*t, like boxing started with PACMAN. Please go back to TRYING to dance like black people and putting stickers and stupid loud pipes on your cars. Basically just GO AWAY. Please only comeback after you have learned something about the history of boxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAD TO BE SAID SO I SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
                      You F-ing *******. He is not remotely a top 30 all time great. Let alone a Top 5. Study the history of boxing instead of posting bullshs*it threads.

I don't like slamming any posters period, But you you *******S don't give a damn about the sport of boxing, you only care about PACMAN. I like PACROID but you novice *******S get on my nerves and have ruined this Boxing Forum which use to be a good place to come to enjoy talking with real boxing FANS.

You *******S always post childish bullshi*t, like boxing started with PACMAN. Please go back to TRYING to dance like black people and putting stickers and stupid loud pipes on your cars. Basically just GO AWAY. Please only comeback after you have learned something about the history of boxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAD TO BE SAID SO I SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** that ****

TOP 5 ALL TIME GREAT = Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X