Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the quote "Can't pull the trigger anymore" live forever in Boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the quote "Can't pull the trigger anymore" live forever in Boxing history?

Through the years, there were a lot of boxing quotes out there that withstood the test of time. Will this "________ can't pull the trigger anymore" live forever and will be applied to other future boxers as well?

Discuss...

The 'can't pull the trigger' quote has been around for a long time, it's not like Roach invented it, it hasn't gone away in all this time, it's won't go away in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      The 'can't pull the trigger' quote has been around for a long time, it's not like Roach invented it, it hasn't gone away in all this time, it's won't go away in the future.

I know this quote has been around for a long, long time, but it was Freddie Roach who brought it back to life and made it bigger than it is when it comes to boxing.

The "Dream Match" tag will be forgotten in time, but this quote will forever be attached to Oscar and that fight, just like Duran's "No mas", or Thrilla in Manila" or "Rumble in the Jungle" kinda thing...

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
        I know this quote has been around for a long, long time, but it was Freddie Roach who brought it back to life and made it bigger than it is when it comes to boxing.

The "Dream Match" tag will be forgotten in time, but this quote will forever be attached to Oscar and that fight, just like Duran's "No mas", or Thrilla in Manila" or "Rumble in the Jungle" kinda thing...
        I doubt people will associate DLH with that quote as the years go by and I don't think the quote is any bigger than it used to be, at least to me it isn't anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X