No announcement yet.

What is your gyms routine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your gyms routine?

Hey guys. I'm keen to know how different clubs and gyms run their training sessions. I'm sure you have your own individual routines, but I'm talking about the organised training sessions with a coach. I will at some point move gyms, so I'd like to know what to expect.

How many days a week? How long do they go for in total? What do you do and how long for? I'm especially interested in sparring and light sparring drills or partner work other than pads.

i really don't have a routine but this what i usally do

1.go run for about 2-3 miles or 2 miles on the treadmill if its snowing

2. jump rope for 3 rounds

3 push up, sit ups, weight training etc

4. shadow box

5 hit the bags, hook bag, dobule end bag, etc.

6. mitts with my coach ( wich last for like 5 rounds)

7.do squats (if that trainer comes in i have to do them even if i did)

8. if i have time...do some sparring, otherwise i'll do this if i don't run.

9.go home and sleep (i don't eat after i get done training) the check the scale to see what weight i'm at.

i do this everytime i go to the gym wich varies because i work so sometimes it'll be 4-6 days other it will be 1. and i usally stay at the gym ALL DAY if i have to.

Comment

Do wtf you like, but sparring is at 6.30. I arrive at quarter past to warm up and do one round on bags.

Comment

Well, I drive every second week on a wednesday to go to my fitness first gym.
        I dont attend the weight section as real strength is acquired naturally and not through lifting metallic objects, I have a 30 minute Pillate session instead which stretches the limbs and helps me burn fat.

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
          Well, I drive every second week on a wednesday to go to my fitness first gym.
          I dont attend the weight section as real strength is acquired naturally and not through lifting metallic objects, I have a 30 minute Pillate session instead which stretches the limbs and helps me burn fat.
          And people think I spin **** because I have a Marmot in my avi.

Comment

Working...
          X