sick of hearing that PBF ist affraid of MARGARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sick of hearing that PBF ist affraid of MARGARITO

i am really sick of hearing that floyd is ducking margarito,
    i mean margarito is a trong welterweight and very powerfull, but it's not a fight that will give floyd the credit that he deserves. theyre are bigger fight out there, like cotto or mosley. All the mayweather hater want to find excuses, but you must admit he's the pound 4 pound

I forgot, he fought guys like Corrales, isn't corrales more dangerous and a better fighter than margarito? i think he is. then he fought jesus chavez, jose luis castillo, zab judah and many other who does margarito have fought?
    People say he is arrogant when he says he's the best , but i think he's beter then sugar ray leonard ever was
    i feel really sad fo mayweather that he don't get the credits that he deseves

Comment

Corrales isn't really a great boxer, he is a fighter. He also could not use his reach, he is also not a pressure fighter. Margarito is bigger, stronger, punches harder (not p4p but at WW) and has a much better chin. No way Mayweather could hurt Margarito like he did with Corrales.
      There are bigger and better Fights for Mayweather but Margarito would not be a walk in the park and Mayweather knows it. Otherwise he would take the 8M $, which are still a huge payday for him.
      And you are right Castillo (who gave PBF a very tough fight), Judah... have perhaps the better skills, but they are not as big as Margarito. The size and power-advantage for Margarito would be very big.
      Last edited by TonyJ; 11-05-2006, 04:52 PM.

Comment

i just hope this fight actually happens. maybe that will actually be worth 49.95.

Comment

The only relevant advantages anyone can have on Floyd are speed and 1 hit KO power. Margarito has niether. DLH doesnt have those either but he is a big deal and Floyd has to move up to a weight where his speed could be neutralized.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyJ View Post
            Corrales isn't really a great boxer, he is a fighter. He also could not use his reach, he is also not a pressure fighter. Margarito is bigger, stronger, punches harder (not p4p but at WW) and has a much better chin. No way Mayweather could hurt Margarito like he did with Corrales.
            There are bigger and better Fights for Mayweather but Margarito would not be a walk in the park and Mayweather knows it. Otherwise he would take the 8M $, which are still a huge payday for him.
            And you are right Castillo (who gave PBF a very tough fight), Judah... have perhaps the better skills, but they are not as big as Margarito. The size and power-advantage for Margarito would be very big.
            Just like Baldi had...how did that work out for him again?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
              Just like Baldi had...how did that work out for him again?
              Baldi had 13 knockouts in sixty something fights, you call that power? no, he truly has no power and that was just people trying to hype up baldomir. Also he didn't have the necessary size advantage because he has a shorter reach than mayweather so his only chance would be to get inside and that is simply impossible because he can never catch him.

Margarito, on the otherhand, has been knocking out all his opponents many in the first round and increasing his knockout percentage against full size welterweights. also he does have a longer reach which means mayweather couldn't just try to pitter patter at a distance because to do so he would have to be in margarito's range.

what this means is that mayweather would be in a MUCH MUCH greater danger of being hit by a punch that stuns or knocks him out.

Baldomir was never all he was made out to be, low win percentage, low ko percentage, low workrate, not much stamina, all things leading to him not having a chance.

Comment

corrales really aint much, castillo is really the only good guy floyd faced, corrales is good but a real good guy beats him

Comment

Originally posted by prtyboybladeage View Post
                  i just hope this fight actually happens. maybe that will actually be worth 49.95.
                  expect a replay of last night, Mayweather would dominate with his speed.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    expect a replay of last night, Mayweather would dominate with his speed.
                    but who margarito has he fought for a having such a dangerous reputation?

Comment

Working...
                    X