No announcement yet.

the abs that everyone wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the abs that everyone wants

hi everone, just to start off and introduce myself im 13 years old and 5'2. My body fat is 9-11%. I go to a sleepaway camp with a lot of girls and my shirt is always off so i was wondering what I can do (cardio, diet,ab work) to lower my body fat by like 2% by July 4th.

You're 13, not like they're gonna wanna **** you...

Comment

To lose 2 percent body fat you will need to run around your living room for 3 hours a day carrying a baby tiger in each arm. The equivalent weight of a baby tiger is unfortunately not good enough as for reasons that i am not able to divulge only baby tigers will do.

I suggest you steal a couple from your local zoo...and then return them once you have lost 2% body fat.

Comment

Originally posted by spinal
        To lose 2 percent body fat you will need to run around your living room for 3 hours a day carrying a baby tiger in each arm. The equivalent weight of a baby tiger is unfortunately not good enough as for reasons that i am not able to divulge only baby tigers will do.

I suggest you steal a couple from your local zoo...and then return them once you have lost 2% body fat.

thats good for 2% but if he wants a six pack he'll have to use ligers instead.

Comment

ok whatever ....no bread most of all drink lots of water non stop.. no pop or any sugar drinks... stay low on carbs..run,sit ups,crunches,if you can swim for over all tone....but 2% body fat is a little low lol

Comment

truthfully you're not going to be able to do alot with a 13 year old body.

Comment

Originally posted by oliverlt
              thats good for 2% but if he wants a six pack he'll have to use ligers instead.
              Ahh, the ligers come into play once he has lost the 2% body fat. Then he will have to do 300 crunches a day with the liger sitting on his chest. It's simply the only way to get those abs looking ripped... Ligers have been trained to roar when you're not putting in 100% effort and a liger sitting on your chest roaring in your face is an incredible motivational tool... Unfortunately they sometimes get bored around the 200 mark and wander off. In this case you have to go find them, sit them on your chest and start again (while pulling a variety of silly faces to keep them entertained).

Comment

Originally posted by spinal
                Ahh, the ligers come into play once he has lost the 2% body fat. Then he will have to do 300 crunches a day with the liger sitting on his chest. It's simply the only way to get those abs looking ripped... Ligers have been trained to roar when you're not putting in 100% effort and a liger sitting on your chest roaring in your face is an incredible motivational tool... Unfortunately they sometimes get bored around the 200 mark and wander off. In this case you have to go find them, sit them on your chest and start again (while pulling a variety of silly faces to keep them entertained).

Don't forget Ligers are breed for their skills in magic. So you have to wear a top hat and hold a wand so they'll think your one of them or they might bite your hand off.

Comment

Don't forget Ligers are breed for their skills in magic. So you have to wear a top hat and hold a wand so they'll think your one of them or they might bite your hand off.
                  That goes without saying obviously...

Comment

truthfully you're not going to be able to do alot with a 13 year old body.
                    He's right. At 13 you shouldn't even be worried about things like that. I know you're trying to get layed but girls at that age 13 aren't gonna care about abs. Right now all they know is cute. You have a lotta years ahead of you to worry about abs. Knowing your body fat % is good though. Shows you are health concious. Knowledge that many kids your age lack. They are too busy drinking Red Bull and eating McDonalds.

Comment

Working...
                    X