No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Confirm Chavez Jr. Tests Positive For Marijuana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
    It's only commission testing so most likely they won't pick up anything else.

We might still get it unless Martinez demands OST and not in Texas. They both have to go thru surgery and heal up too.
    What does Cheach,....I mean Chavez need surgery for?

Comment

Will the result be turned into a No contest? Or would that only occur if Chavez pulled off the win?

Comment

its not a perfomance enhancer WORST perfomer dummer why? i seen guys get high then fight and boy they fight so stupid.COCAINE IS A perfomance enhancer.not weed

Comment

Geez...I hope they don't make this a NC so Jr's undefeated record still stands and Martinez looses credit for the win.

Comment

Come on photoshoppers I wanna see Cheach jr with a fat joint hanging out of his mouth. Make it happen

Comment

He'll suffer more for weed worse than fighters who test positive for PEDs.

Comment

What a disappointment

Comment

Wow, it makes sense now. Junior was eating all of Sergio's punches because he had the munchies from smoking weed.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    an alchlkie and a druggie/like the old man...a year off & he goes 2 '68 & Ward ko's him...
                    He'll most likely fight Pavlik first.

What a saving grace this incident turned out to be, for all parties involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      What does Cheach,....I mean Chavez need surgery for?
                      Supposedly, he has a fractured cheek/orbital bone, just look through the archives for the last 3 days and you'll find it. Or, it'll probably be in the post-fight discussion thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X