No announcement yet.

Ortiz looks in beast mode for battle with Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    I went to see Ortiz train today at the knuckle heads gym in Ventura Ca. Ortiz looked fast sharp and powerful. He lookEd faster and stronger than he did for the mayweather fight. He seems very confident and is in great spirits. A lot of positive energy from him and his camp. I wasnt allowed to
    Take any pics as phones and cameras were not permitted until after his training session. I did take some pics with him but I know better thanto post them on this site haha. Best of luk to Ortiz!
    pm me the picture and i'll crop you out of it and host it for you if you aren't able to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
      Dont worry about posting yur pic on here. It takes a real man to edit a pic of another man and talk smack online. I used my actual pic for my avitar. What are people going to do try and offend me...I am a grown a$$ man with better things to do with my time.
      Bro, your picture offends me......how are we going to resolve this?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Guys I think are pretty much made for each other(No xcaret), when it comes down to it. Both are very strong, limited, and can punch.

Never understood why anybody did not want to see a rematch.
        First fight was a hell of a scrap. Who the hell was opposed to a rematch?

Comment

I can't wait for this fight I am not a fan of either guy I just hope this fight is better than the first one who ever wins I would like to see them face the other champions at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-O-Mac View Post
            First fight was a hell of a scrap. Who the hell was opposed to a rematch?
            the first half of the fight was intense but the other half, not so much. ortiz looked absolutely possessed in that fight. let's see if he brings that same a-game for this one because he's going to need it.

Comment

IF its even a friction of the same 1st fight,, i got victoria winning

BUT berto does have the tools,, with better trainin and if he fought better going backwards and just bein smart,,, he's a live oppenent,,,

I think berto just needs a better corner,,, a new trainer maybe???

Berto has decent speed with ALRIGHT pop,,, he just needs to fight on his A-game,

but any do I got victor in another war

Comment

Keys for Berto to win: #1 Fight for the Win not the KO
                #2 Fight smart and be slick
                #3 Learn how to fight goin backwards,,

Keys for Ortiz to win: #1 Effective aggresivness (typo)
                #2 learn how to cut the ring (IMO berto is goin for the UD and box)

I got Ortiz unless berto is on his A-game

Comment

Ortiz has FlAWS,,, flat-footed is one of em,,,

goo back to when berto knocked down ortiz,,IF he fought with some hop he coulda won

Comment

Working...
                  X