No announcement yet.

Margarito, the shame of boxing. (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    So where is the video of Luis Resto getting caught with loaded gloves in the fuking ring? You know the one where there was actual evidence and not vague nonsense?
    Hey Desert rat, nobody in PR is defending Resto nor making him out to be a "great." Admit that you are like a battered housewife who just cannot admit reality. The rest of the world knows the HIGH probability of Margarito cheating for a big part of his career. If you wanna deny reality, do it. But be stupid by yourself.

Comment

heres a video of miguel vazquez sparring

Comment

Barrera too!!! Barrera tried to load wraps with "cast" material when he fought Manny. Damn, Mexican boxing is being exposed.

Roach: "Barrera tried to use cast material"

Comment

i agree that Margarito is a coward and a fraud, and as a Mexican I am personally ashamed of him and I hope Cotto whoops his punk ass. With that said, Border Patrol can suck a dick

Comment

pistol **** to the rescue. Resto was never loved by ricans. He is born and raised here in the USA. So to us resto is just another stupid cheat who thankfully got caught in time. if that's your only defense you are a lame duck. Margatoto is a mexi**** icon as Resto is a puerto rican wannabe. Motha ****a can't even speak Spanish

Comment

Comment

Didn't that cheating scumbag say "Next time I'll kill Cotto?"

Comment

Working...
                X