Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Explains Why He'd Want Spence Bout Over Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stfu you morons!!!

I see a lot of Garcia haters in here. But name one other fighter doing what he is doing!? When he pulls the trigger to fight Spence whether he wins or loses. He has the crown doing what he is doing!

Comment

Crawford isn't even close to a runner, he is a master technician in there who has a nasty streak and finishes his guys once he hurts them.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        Mikey's got the kind of attitude and courage that I admire, but he should hold fire on this whole Spence idea.
        Exactly. Spence is a big kid, with power in both fists. It would be a great fight to see, but Mikey loses bad. I don't think he should go to 147 for a few years.

Comment

lol

I haven't wrote in here in awhile. And I can see the level of boxing fans have gone down hill. You all sound stupid asf!!! complete idiots. All you do is hate! f all of you!

Comment

I don't remember Crawford
            running or dancing around the ring. Both Spence and Crawford could beat Garcia but Crawford is the tougher fight.Never saw Crawford in a "dull" fight . So I don't think that's the reason he doesn't want to fight him next.Good for Garcia though for taking tough fights

Comment

lol

Crawford is a runner and boring asf to watch! Bud has no pull & Mikey Garcia would definitley be the A side!! f Bud! That fight against Postol put the world to sleep!

Comment

real talk

Mikey has everyone talking & he has more balls than any fighter out there! taking huge risks & WINNING!!! So stfu!

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  I'm with you. Mikey isn't afraid to fight though. Andrade is all smoke, no fire.
                  he hasnt fought any of the guys he's been calling out........

Comment

This dude doesn't care about boxing, its all about money. I guess Al promised him massive payday if he fights Spence, win or lose. So he is blathering some ****. At least here he has a little chance of winning whereas against Crawford he has NONE.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia5280 View Post
                      I see a lot of Garcia haters in here. But name one other fighter doing what he is doing!? When he pulls the trigger to fight Spence whether he wins or loses. He has the crown doing what he is doing!
                      I like Garcia thats my guy but I want to know what fight Crawford fought where he was running. Crawford fight and boxes as well Mikey knows Crawford fights are not boring its just too difficult right now. But Noone is takin risk like Mikey I doubt ppl are hatin on Mikey

Comment

Working...
                      X