No announcement yet.

Ukrainian fighters have UK and Cypriot fighters running scared...poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    I hope you are right, to me at least, that's a bigger fight than Pac vs Money, a fight I would actually travel for, not just pay the PPV.
    yeah i had tickets to go watch the fight where haye pulled out cos of "setanta". had hotel and flights booked, it was a sickner

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
      he's reppin UK. hopefully haye steps up next year, the guy is officially a joke. how you see the fight goin this saturday?
      He is repping UK with that all-UK hood and mask, looks kind of cool I have to admit...

I see a lot of rough housing from Chisora, I don't think he will be afraid of Wlad the first round or two but I believe by the end of the second round he will finally realize who he is in with, and back-off, that's when the jabbing to death will commence and finally a left-hook or a right-cross should end things in the 5-6th round. I am hoping it's going to be more like Sam Peter II rather than Brewster II or Chagaev, that takes the extra enjoyment away.

Comment

yeah i had tickets to go watch the fight where haye pulled out cos of "setanta". had hotel and flights booked, it was a sickner

That's the problem with a potential Haye-Klitschko fight for fans outside of Germany.

I would love to use it as an excuse to take a European Trip and watch a Heavyweight Title fight live for the first time.

However, I cannot count on David Haye to get into the ring and spending 2 grand on flight, tickets and accomodations only to have him pull out in the last week would be disgusting.

Comment

He is repping UK with that all-UK hood and mask, looks kind of cool I have to admit...

I see a lot of rough housing from Chisora, I don't think he will be afraid of Wlad the first round or two but I believe by the end of the second round he will finally realize who he is in with, and back-off, that's when the jabbing to death will commence and finally a left-hook or a right-cross should end things in the 5-6th round. I am hoping it's going to be more like Sam Peter II rather than Brewster II or Chagaev, that takes the extra enjoyment away.
          And when I Sam Peter II, I am not saying I the number of rounds but in the type of TKO. Ultimately I would like to see the Chambers or Brock style KO around the 6th, I actually would feel a little cheated if it was an Austin type ending, I want to see a little more rounds.

Comment

Steward says they are planning to throw hard punches from underneath, uppercuts with either hand.

This fight has the potential to turn into a highlight reel for Wlad to really show that he has a variety of punches outside of the the jab and right hand that are both best in the world regardless of weight.

Comment

As many as it takes, until one of the following happens: 1) Diva retires next year 2) She fights a Klitschko

I am just doing my part to put pressure on the cowardly liar from the UK....
              You really think your posts here on BS have some impact on the fight and David Haye, right?

Comment

i see it going the same way, chisora will do whatever he can get away with, if he cant muster anything in the first couple of rounds then it'll be death by jab. i just hope he doesn't take too much abuse and can come again. i think it ends around 8 or 9, an unknown is chisora durability tho, i hope for a clean quick KO rather than a sustianed beating. if he's still in there late getting jabbed to pieces i hope his corner do the right thing and let him live to fight another day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  That's the problem with a potential Haye-Klitschko fight for fans outside of Germany.

I would love to use it as an excuse to take a European Trip and watch a Heavyweight Title fight live for the first time.

However, I cannot count on David Haye to get into the ring and spending 2 grand on flight, tickets and accomodations only to have him pull out in the last week would be disgusting.
                  I know man, I have a cuz in Munich, would be an excuse to see both. If Wlad comes back to the US again, I will travel to see him regardless of who he is fighting, he might not have much time left to fight, maybe another 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    You really think your posts here on BS have some impact on the fight and David Haye, right?
                    Of course not man, I had to respond with something, but ****, go and tell the *******s or the *****s to stop posting the same **** about drug testing over and over again before you get on me.

Comment

i see it going the same way, chisora will do whatever he can get away with, if he cant muster anything in the first couple of rounds then it'll be death by jab. i just hope he doesn't take too much abuse and can come again. i think it ends around 8 or 9, an unknown is chisora durability tho, i hope for a clean quick KO rather than a sustianed beating. if he's still in there late getting jabbed to pieces i hope his corner do the right thing and let him live to fight another day.
                      Of course, I am not wishing a Briggs type beating on the man, but I hope he learns some humility from this defeat, because the way he is going now is the Tyson route (without all the hardwear and money).

Comment

Working...
                      X