No announcement yet.

i was about to say yeah lets drop this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was about to say yeah lets drop this

Ya no what i was happy to drop this clash i really was but both u and rellik are the same so **** the both or you ya both act nice on here but then give me **** on esb after i dont **** all to either of you ya no what **** this forum and **** both of you dont have time for backstabbers which it seems this place is full of so im gonna **** off and leave u all to it dont wanna talk 2 ppl that are that 2 faced yea i admitted it was low but ur both the biggest hyporcrits going pretending to be a mate on here but talkin **** to me on there u can stick ur little truce up ya fukin arses set of ****s

gully that dont include you mate ur a sound lad take it easy

Nolen my post on there were 100% a joke man.
    I made the account because someone kept posting links to it and you can't read them unless you're a memeber.
    I started acting like a friend to Z to mess with Z and once I seen you on there I jabbed a little to make it seem like I was just any old new member.

I have 0 problem with you man I was just playing around with every single thing I said there.

Comment

piss off then , illiterate ****

you just dont know what your doing ,one minute its all for arguing ,the next you want to chill and be real /discuss like adults

you wanted an end to possible beefs , i suggested that we are cool ......

NEXT THING IS YOU PUNK Up WITH THIS THREAD !!!!!

....OH ,unless its your 'friend ' using your account again ....

your boring me now , get tae fuck out my sight weeman

Comment

I didn't have anything to do with what ever the **** clash did to you I thought you would just laugh about it and I would take your smack talk title from it. lol

Comment

Yeh Noel Rellik was just playing bruv but i can see how you took it wrong seeing
          with whats gwaning at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
            piss off then , illiterate ****

you just dont know what your doing ,one minute its all for arguing ,the next you want to chill and be real /discuss like adults

you wanted an end to possible beefs , i suggested that we are cool ......

NEXT THING IS YOU PUNK Up WITH THIS THREAD !!!!!

....OH ,unless its your 'friend ' using your account again ....

your boring me now , get tae fuck out my sight weeman
            shut ur ****in face backstabbin piece of **** **** off back to esb where u belong i dont wanna be friends with a 2faced prick like u ur a **** plain and simple like i said im past caring what u think ur a mug. rellik thats fair enough m8 sorry for kickin off i thought u were having a dig to thats y i said this. RD i dont wanna fall out with u at all ur a decent lad but u said it ur self its either friends with both of u or none and as much as id like to be ur mate i dont wanna be his sorry. and gully like i say ur a good lad take it easy

and on that note im off
            cya

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
              I didn't have anything to do with what ever the **** clash did to you I thought you would just laugh about it and I would take your smack talk title from it. lol
              what did you call me that has blanked up ? i hope it was 'nice' or 'cool' ....

Comment

Dont go anywhere you nutter! lol

Be forgotten about 2moro and most of us here dont know whats fuking going on anyway lol this is between you kats and Clash..Were spectators to this grand one for 1 night fight

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                  shut ur ****in face backstabbin piece of **** **** off back to esb where u belong i dont wanna be friends with a 2faced prick like u ur a **** plain and simple like i said im past caring what u think ur a mug. rellik thats fair enough m8 sorry for kickin off i thought u were having a dig to thats y i said this. RD i dont wanna fall out with u at all ur a decent lad but u said it ur self its either friends with both of u or none and as much as id like to be ur mate i dont wanna be his sorry. and gully like i say ur a good lad take it easy

and on that note im off
                  cya
                  as i said last week ,install firefox and a dictionary

see you later danny !!!!!... oh ,dannys pal using his account !

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                    what did you call me that has blanked up ? i hope it was 'nice' or 'cool' ....
                    I said I didn't have anything to do with wahtever the f u c k you did.
                    Wasn't calling you names or anything I didn't even know you were really fighting until all the threads started popping up.

Comment

Working...
                    X