Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Khan..Winner gets Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand how Khan has priority.
    Judah is Danny's voluntary rematch... now he has a mando.
    You going to bypass the mando again?
    Oh wait.... I forgot.... it's the WBC

Comment

I like the idea but GBP wont go for this.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        I don't understand how Khan has priority.
        Judah is Danny's voluntary rematch... now he has a mando.
        You going to bypass the mando again?
        Oh wait.... I forgot.... it's the WBC
        He doesn't have any "priority"

He's a cheap way for the Garcia fans to justify Garcia ducking Matthyse

Everyone hates Khan, so...

"Hey, y'all wanna see Khan get hurt right, we don't need no Garcia vs Matthyse do we, do we..."

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          He doesn't have any "priority"

He's a cheap way for the Garcia fans to justify Garcia ducking Matthyse

Everyone hates Khan, so...

"Hey, y'all wanna see Khan get hurt right, we don't need no Garcia vs Matthyse do we, do we..."
          You'll see later this year who has priority.
          They've already been discussing a Khan rematch for the fall.
          I can't wait to hear why Matthysse can't fight him next.
          Watch, right after their April fights, there isn't going to be any discussions. IMO, Matthysse should fight in April too so he doesn't sit too long waiting for them

Comment

Even-though I agree with the notion that Lucas already has a guarantee, I'm smiling at the thought of the hilarious outcomes that Khan/Matthysse could produce. Nobody wants to see Khan stumble around the ring like Bambi again? If ya'll thought Khan was on his bike for Peterson, just imagine how much he'd run against Matts. Khan/Matthysse is the fight where you wouldn't wanna miss one second of it, cuz that's all Lucas needs.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Even-though I agree with the notion that Lucas already has a guarantee, I'm smiling at the thought of the hilarious outcomes that Khan/Matthysse could produce. Nobody wants to see Khan stumble around the ring like Bambi again? If ya'll thought Khan was on his bike for Peterson, just imagine how much he'd run against Matts. Khan/Matthysse is the fight where you wouldn't wanna miss one second of it, cuz that's all Lucas needs.
              He wouldn't.... because he'd be out when he does his little flurries

Comment

He wouldn't.... because he'd be out when he does his little flurries
                I want to see this fight so badly. Matthysse would get a hilariously entertaining highlight reel KO and Khan would get a big reality check. Khan would know his role and shut his mouth after going some rounds with Matts.

Comment

Lucas would murder Khan in the ring.

Khan doesn't even deserve the rematch fight with Danny. He was KO'd man.

Lucas vs Danny needs to happen in the Fall period. Fk Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    I want to see this fight so badly. Matthysse would get a hilariously entertaining highlight reel KO and Khan would get a big reality check. Khan would know his role and shut his mouth after going some rounds with Matts.
                    Honestly.... those flurries are what gets him in trouble.
                    Double edge sword.... good for scoring good with the judges and is a good trick for a couple of rounds.... but he gets caught on the inside when he flurries.
                    Shoot... Molina was getting that kid.
                    Garcia will just time him again and Matthysse..... would molest him

Comment

Honestly.... those flurries are what gets him in trouble.
                      Double edge sword.... good for scoring good with the judges and is a good trick for a couple of rounds.... but he gets caught on the inside when he flurries.
                      Shoot... Molina was getting that kid.
                      Garcia will just time him again and Matthysse..... would molest him
                      Matthysse showed against Dallas that he can time dudes coming in too. But I don't think it'd matter what approach Khan brings. Hunter could turn him into a smart boxer, but Lucas only has to land once to get Khan outta the "stick-and-move" mind-frame. Fighting guys like Molina isn't gonna fix your ability to stick with a game-plan. You need to step in there with a real threat who will test your discipline.

Comment

Working...
                      X