No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
    ali is the same height as haye, he would be on the outside, leaning back from jabs like haye(probabley eating a few), when he lets his hands go wlad will not put his guard up and be tee'd off on, he'll retreat with his jab arm extended or grab ali

i'd still pick ali because of intangibles, ali will not stand for losing a fight and will be more active than haye, i think ali takes out a fatigued wlad more open to gettin hit late in the fight
    What? Ali....and Haye?

I'm gonna say styles make fights, but it probably makes no difference.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      You didn't catch the irony... maybe you're a bit 'thick'
      No, it's that I can't set aside my disgust that you actually think this is a valid discussion topic.

Comment

I understand how good Ali was but alot of people on here are talking like Wladimir is some bum. Wladimir is not an easy fight for anyone. Any heavyweight in history will not have an easy fight against Wladimir.

Comment

But that's the thing, Ali is the best Heavyweight of all time.

Comment

lmao at ali getting near the best ever wladimir.

Ali robbed norton 3 times, and got knocked down by cooper, wh makes haye look like a giant.

Wlad would school ali severely, just to athletic for ali.

Comment

Ali takes a little bit of time to get his rhythm going. Wlad has got his style nailed down to a tee and it won't be as easy for Ali to just walk in and do his thing as some are making out.

Ali decision 8-3-1 Rounds he doesn't win are the early one as he gets his rhythm sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                I don't think so. I've watched enough Cassius Clay/Ali fights to know that he hardly ever has his feet planted, and lands awkward punches on stationary targets who are mostly shorter then him.
                There may have been one fight (I forgot the opponent) where he unloaded all his tools and had his Floyd-Gatti type moment, where he didn't just float like a butterfly and jab for 14-15 rounds straight. But that's the exception not the rule, and he could hardly do that against a 6'7 guy who isn't a bad boxer himself.

Apparently you didn't see the Ernie Terrell fight. He's 6-6 and Ali had no trouble hitting him. Also, Ali planted his feet plenty of times. Claiming he rarely or never did is a fabrication.

Comment

Anybody who picked wlad needs to quit watching boxing and go become basketball fans or something ................. I mean seriously

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    Anybody who picked wlad needs to quit watching boxing and go become basketball fans or something ................. I mean seriously
                    if they think like freedom(tunney) than basketball will be the LAST sport they watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      No, it's that I can't set aside my disgust that you actually think this is a valid discussion topic.
                      Well, as you can tell from this thread, the question seems valid enough to many posters.

Comment

Working...
                      X