Collapse
No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves hunt in packs not because they cant fight 1 on 1, but in the wild its just a matter f survivial, and smarter/easier to have strength in numbers.

While pitbulls are obviously great fighting dogs, i dont think you understand/appreciate just how vicious wolves are, and how big they can get.

Last edited by ~AK49~; 01-23-2013, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• This so-called humans why they killed wolves in the photos ?

Comment

• wolf ko1.

i just watched "the grey" yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by hemichromis View Post
          this is tough a wolf is bigger but a pitbull has the strongest jaws and its more tenacious, a wolf would run as soon as it realised it was out matched but a pitbull fights till it cant anymore i'm gonna say pitbull
          You rralize that pit bulls bites are measured around 230-250 psi, while wolf bites are measured at 400+ psi?

And wolves are definitely more tenacious. Pit bulls are domesticated, wolfs are all wild, all beast

Last edited by ~AK49~; 01-23-2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
            This so-called humans why they killed wolves in the photos ?
            In some areas of the world the wolf population gets to be too big, to which they are killing off/destroying all other animal populations. So every once in a while they will open up a wolf hunting season, to try and curb their numbers.

Other than that, some people are just jackasses

Comment

Comment

• I found a video , wolf vs pit

http://www.myvideo.ge/?video_id=1018198

Comment

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
                  I found a video , wolf vs pit

http://www.myvideo.ge/?video_id=1018198
                  lol it looked like the coyote was playing at first...then it got real when he grabbed that pits head and bit down

thats not a wolf btw...too small

size difference between a wolf and a coyote
                  Last edited by Javen; 01-23-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Its a wolf. The sizes may vary by regions.

Comment

• i love dogs. dogs love me. they should never fight.

wolves are wild animals. as the pictures illustrate, they have huge bones. they're lean because they're living in the wild, and not around a crazy amount of food, but they're still massive animals. man sized. i'm not personally familiar with any dogs that could deal with that. hunting dogs are fearless, but they'd need numbers to deal with an animal like that.

i've never been around a "fighting" pit bull, and i'm happy about that. the breed was bred to fight over many generations, with only the strongest fighters and those with the greatest disposition toward violence toward other dogs being allowed to breed. they have insane stamina. insane.

before they fought other dogs they were bred to fight bulls, in a sport called "bull baiting"

dogs would basically exhaust bulls to death in a circular, walled off arena, or "pit"

"pit - bull"

i would not want to see it. the circumstances would depend on the terrain. if they're in deep snow it's lights out. if they're in an open field i'd favor the pit bull to outlast the larger dog in the way it would with a bull; by attrition. i'd handicap it pretty evenly going in.

the fight very well could end in a "draw" where both animals become too exhausted / injured to fight. in the wild a fight like that would end in death.

i'd favor a similarly sized big cat over them all. a huge mountain lion can be 175 lbs, and they've got claws that can cut you to ribbons. imagine your housecat at 175 lbs. he could jump 20 feet into the air. that's what a cougar is. there's actually a video of a mountain lion killing a wolf. it's a superior athletic specimen by a long shot, with quicker reflexes and greater speed and strength. the main difference are the claws, which articulate similarly to hands and are razor sharp. all a dog can do is bite insanely hard and last forever.

Comment

Working...
                      X