Craziest boxing moments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest boxing moments?

Inside the ring that is

Two of my personal favourites are Morales changing Southpaw in the 12 vs Pacquiao in their first fight and Mayorga dropping his hands and letting Trinidad land the left hook on him!

Bowe-Golota

back when heavy weights were the kings of the division.

I think it was at MSG as well, somebody ran in and hit Golota on the head.

Comment

the first thing that comes to mind is the fan man incident during holyfield bowe II

Comment

James Butler hitting Richard Grant after losing dislocating his jaw...that was pretty crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          Bowe-Golota

back when heavy weights were the kings of the division.

I think it was at MSG as well, somebody ran in and hit Golota on the head.
          i remember seeing clips of that that was crazy it was a riot pretty much in the arena right?

Comment

Oh yeah.. all good incidents haha.. also the Nate Campbell one and Zab Judah ones.

Maybe less known exciting moments?

Comment

Pinoy hatton taking a nap in the middle of the fight during Marquez-Pacquiao IV

Comment

Top 3 moments that I saw live in order.

1.) Tyson vs Holyfield 1 I dont really remember what round but it was that moment when I realized that Holyfield was gonna win
                2.) Tyson vs Holyfield 2 the ear bite I was just baffled.
                3 ) Mayweather vs Mosely when Mosely caught him I couldnt believe it. When he turned offensive I was in shock.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                  i remember seeing clips of that that was crazy it was a riot pretty much in the arena right?
                  Ya..

Golota was beating Bowe up, but Bowe was putting out a good fight.

Than Golota kept low blowing him and got DQED.. Right after the DQ.. somebody ran in and slammed a cell fone into Golota's head...
                  than everyone went nuts.. and Golota's trainer almost died or something.

Jim Lampley also went all out coward and left his daughter, merchant, and foreman to the mob as he ran to safety.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
                    James Butler hitting Richard Grant after losing dislocating his jaw...that was pretty crazy.
                    just looked this up wild think i remember seeing it before. another random fact about butler i saw he went on to kill max kellermans brother who he was friends with for 10 years and is currently serving a 29 year sentence

Comment

Working...
                    X