No announcement yet.

If Boxing was big: A TV Show which shows judges rescoring "bad decisions"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Boxing was big: A TV Show which shows judges rescoring "bad decisions"

If Boxing was big: A TV Show which shows judges rescoring "bad decisions" on a big TV. They could have their on show maybe on ESPN2 or HBO/Showtime. Pick one fight per episode and break down each and every round and how they scored it. It will do nothing for the fight but it would be cool to see how championship judges score fights on a big screen TV getting the same view. Unfortunately I don't think boxing is big enough for this, so the ratings would most likely flop, but I would definitely watch it.

An alternative:

Put mics on the judges collar and a little camera so that they can break down a fight round by round as they go, and the camera will see things the way they see it. The judges job will be to speak in to the mic on why he/she gave that round to the certain fighter after every round.

Just throwing ideas out there. When will change come? There's been no change whatsoever with judging.

i like this idea, as long as they were showing the entire fight and not just highlights. hbo and showtime have so many fights and they maybe replay them once or twice during the week after it happens. what happens to most of these fights afterwards? it's not like you can go to a store or website and buy a non-bootlegged boxing dvd.

Comment

This should happen. Something like it.

Comment

Working...
      X