Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "I'd Love the Rematch with Garcia more than anything" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ianhunter
    guys acting like khan can't beat garcia if he switches up his strategy, like danny is an absolute lock to ko him again whatever he does.

danny the killer.

gtfoh.
    it ain't about Danny being a killer, its Khan's chin.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

when a figthers states he is going to knock you out in 3 rounds and does it which Danny did bayless should have stop the figth in the 3 round. that means you are not even in his league no matter how many times they figth Kahn will always get his crap push in
      Last edited by solo20; 08-13-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
        it ain't about Danny being a killer, its Khan's chin.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        It's his chin, his defense and is inability to fight in a disciplined manner for 12 damn rounds lol

Comment

Why? So you can get knocked the fuk out again? Garcia knocks Khan out nearly every time they fight. Khan has never improved his footwork and gets overwhelmed rather easily. He can't over come a fighter like Garcia.

Comment

Mother****ers just need to give Garcia his credit. He came in there the better fighter (labelled underdog) & destroyed Khan like a G. But I still give Khan credit for inviting another sparking.

Comment

Originally posted by ianhunter View Post
              guys acting like khan can't beat garcia if he switches up his strategy, like danny is an absolute lock to ko him again whatever he does.

danny the killer.

gtfoh.
              how's it going man? yeah, all these peeps thinking khan is gonna get sparked just because khan didn't take garcia seriously. if a rematch ever happens i'll put 100 squid on khan destroying him.

Comment

Originally posted by AS0S View Post
                how's it going man? yeah, all these peeps thinking khan is gonna get sparked just because khan didn't take garcia seriously. if a rematch ever happens i'll put 100 squid on khan destroying him.
                Khan is a professional fighter who did not take an opponent serious?? That's a very big problem with in it self..

Comment

wel that'd be two times in a row then wouldn't it? WHat'll stop it from being three?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Khan is a professional fighter who did not take an opponent serious?? That's a very big problem with in it self..
                    amir knows he's 10 times better than garcia. he'll easily UD him in a rematch or destroy him salita style.

Comment

amir knows he's 10 times better than garcia. he'll easily UD him in a rematch or destroy him salita style.
                      Dream on. He has not got the power to stop Garcia. Garcia took his best shots with no problems. The cut was the only danger for Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X