• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baya View Post

Comment

• Yes I would.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
        smh. . . props for handling the situation up until the point where you followed them out, and slapped the guy because he didn't apologize. . . sounds like he deserved it.. . and you shouldn't speak to a woman that way. . but there is no need for physical violence; he will learn his lesson one way - you don't need to be the one to do it. . . you would have been tossed in the slammer like MC hammah',. . .

as long as nobody touches my mom or girlfriend, or makes me believe they are actually about to touch them, im not going to attack them for cussing at them. . . there's always a chance i might attack, but i think i would be able to diffuse the situation by simply leaving with my mom or girlfriend. . .

like i said, though, i have a lot to lose. . . and im confident enough in myself to know THAT MY GIRL KNOWS, and i know, that i could have attacked him, but she knows i don't need to do any kind of shyt like that to prove my manhood, or prove how much i care about her.
        i know my city very well, i was sure that awful rap line wouldn't have come to fruition, hence my waiting.

well i'll tell you this pugly, a woman always wants to feel protected and protection comes in many forms - your understated way which trust me if it happens more than once will leave your girl thinking "this pusay @ss dude didn't say 'nothin'" or my way where you do EVERYTHING to diffuse it (your way part 1) but if the disrespect continues then you handle it, like a man. class is out ladies.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          If some drunk skank kept coming over to my table, drinking drinks that I paid for, you can bet your ass I would call her a cunt.
          no you wouldn't. you're a gentleman.

Comment

i know my city very well, i was sure that awful rap line wouldn't have come to fruition, hence my waiting.

well i'll tell you this pugly, a woman always wants to feel protected and protection comes in many forms - your understated way which trust me if it happens more than once will leave your girl thinking "this pusay @ss dude didn't say 'nothin'" or my way where you do EVERYTHING to diffuse it (your way part 1) but if the disrespect continues then you handle it, like a man. class is out ladies.

lol what kind of girls are you with? like i said - another sign that you have babynuts and lack other areas of manliness and confidence. . . i would make my girl feel protected by providing for her financially, and in the bedroom. . . and like i said, she would know that she would be protected from any kind of harm; however, any girl im with should be on the same page as me in that mere words from a STRANGER IDIOT do not make her feel "threatened". . .

Comment

• I'm a gentleman, yes. But I'm also brutally honest, and a very caustic bastard when something irks me.

Someone I didn't know drinking my beverage would definitely irk me. Hell, I don't even share drinks with girlfriends or family members.

Comment

• huge difference between some guy calling a girl a **** and a bytch, etc., etc. from safe distance, as opposed to a guy getting in her face being aggressive. . . then, yes, i might be more inclined to act. . . but off words alone with no sign of physical threat? nahhh. . . im not 14 anymore. . .

Comment

lol what kind of girls are you with? like i said - another sign that you have babynuts and lack other areas of manliness and confidence. . . i would make my girl feel protected by providing for her financially, and in the bedroom. . . and like i said, she would know that she would be protected from any kind of harm; however, any girl im with should be on the same page as me in that mere words from a STRANGER IDIOT do not make her feel "threatened". . .
                  i can't.

i've never heard of bait threads in where the objective is to find out who the biggest pusssy is. chalk it up to different area codes.

Comment

Pugly's a ladyboy don't waste your time.

Comment

huge difference between some guy calling a girl a **** and a bytch, etc., etc. from safe distance, as opposed to a guy getting in her face being aggressive. . . then, yes, i might be more inclined to act. . . but off words alone with no sign of physical threat? nahhh. . . im not 14 anymore. . .
                      If someone is insulting you then its very possible that there next step is to attack you. A lot of people take kindness for weakness and are more likely to try something if you try to be reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                      X