• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IslaSimio View Post
    it's debatable

Morales is superior to Oscar is every way

Comment

The majority of them Decsions that should have/could gone his way he beat tito,Shane the 2nd time when he was on roids, the mayweather fight etc
      well history goes by facts. that's the thing.

we can go by debateable decisions all day.

for example Norton arguably beat Ali 3 times. who is greater historically?

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
        well history goes by facts. that's the thing.

we can go by debateable decisions all day.

for example Norton arguably beat Ali 3 times. who is greater historically?
        well it's not a fact morales is better then Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          Morales is superior to Oscar is every way
          that's not true

Comment

it's debatable
            No it's not.

The majority of them Decsions that should have/could gone his way he beat tito,Shane the 2nd time when he was on roids, the mayweather fight etc
            Mayweahter fight?

Oh I get it, you're a boxrec fan. You see SD and think that he had a case for winning when he actually won 3 rounds 4 if you being generous.

Comment

Oscar De la Hoya is a sure fire, first ballot HOF'er. Without a doubt HOF'er. But, Oscar De la Hoya is NOT an ATG. He just isn't. He was just a very talented popular fighter. But, NOT an ATG.

Morales in the otherhand. Is a true ATG.

It's not even debatable on who the greater fighter was between the two.

You must be a total noob(who gets their info from boxrec), a ****sexual, or a female(Oscar only fanbase) to think Oscar is greater.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                No it's not.

Mayweahter fight?

Oh I get it, you're a boxrec fan. You see SD and think that he had a case for winning when he actually won 3 rounds 4 if you being generous.
                No i watched the fight...

and please if a lot of those Close fights went his way this would not be a Disscussion i'm pretty sure he fought more hall of famers

Comment

No i watched the fight...

and please if a lot of those Close fights went his way this would not be a Disscussion i'm pretty sure he fought more hall of famers
                  And, all his close fights that did go his way went the opposite way then what?

You act like he didn't get the benefit of the doubt in the Whitaker, Quartey and Sturm fight.

I doubt you watch the fight if you think he won more than 4 rounds against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    And, all his close fights that did go his way went the opposite way then what?

You act like he didn't get the benefit of the doubt in the Whitaker, Quartey and Sturm fight.

I doubt you watch the fight if you think he won more than 4 rounds against Floyd.
                    LMAO at the perneel fight he won that and as for strum he lost that fight but he clearly wasn't himself

Comment

LMAO at the perneel fight he won that and as for strum he lost that fight but he clearly wasn't himself
                      If Oscar won the Whitaker fight then he lost the Tito and Mosley fight. So now what?

Comment

Working...
                      X