No announcement yet.

Shady Mayweather promotion and Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    the so called man "cleaning up the sport" is allowing a title fight under his watch to go on without extra drug testing?
    man stop!!!!!!!!

Comment

the promoter is the one paying them. and the point is, why would THEY not want to make the fighters go thru ost??!!! floyd?? haymon?? werent floyd and his fans so concern about a clean sport and now you're asking me the promoters cant make two fighters agree??? it shouldnt even be a question, random testing should have been part of the contract dont you think?
      Floyd was making HIS personal fights OST for PEDs. He's not able to make all of boxing do OST for PEDs & why would a promoter do that anyway? Its all risk no reward. Most fans don't care about a "clean sport" & you lose money as the promoter if you gotta cancel a fight.

If the fighters wanna do OST fair play. If they don't fair play.

The promoters SHOULD be doing a lot of things but the reality is its all risk no reward so I understand why no one who's risking money are doing these things as things operate today.

Comment

Well technically neither fighter has to sign up for VADA since they are both currently enrolled in the 365 days 24/7 WBC's VADA Clean Boxing Program which is a random testing protocol as opposed to just testing for a training camp.

However, it's still not a good look though. They both should implement VADA testing just for this World championship bout alone.

Comment

Shady is using Pacman in a face to face agreement in Japan ONLY to promote a exibition fight vs a toddler. Or maybe a pitty pat fight vs broner if the results were different.

Floyd pimped out boxing and his paying fans/doubters.
          Cleaning the sport was pushed upon fear. He don't love y'all and the sport like that. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            man stop!!!!!!!!
            stop what? i thought yall wanted a cleaner sport??? why is floyd and haymon putting up a title fight with no extra drug testing? title fight should always have extra drug testing. just asks The Big Dunn

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Floyd was making HIS personal fights OST for PEDs. He's not able to make all of boxing do OST for PEDs & why would a promoter do that anyway? Its all risk no reward. Most fans don't care about a "clean sport" & you lose money as the promoter if you gotta cancel a fight.

If the fighters wanna do OST fair play. If they don't fair play.

The promoters SHOULD be doing a lot of things but the reality is its all risk no reward so I understand why no one who's risking money are doing these things as things operate today.
              because it was FLOYD who started this whole "cleaning up the sport" crap!! so the truth is, yall dont care right? mofos just wanted a certain fighter to get caught or accused of using peds but in reality, yall really dont care right?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Well technically neither fighter has to sign up for VADA since they are both currently enrolled in the 365 days 24/7 WBC's VADA Clean Boxing Program which is a random testing protocol as opposed to just testing for a training camp.

However, it's still not a good look though. They both should implement VADA testing just for this World championship bout alone.
                it's definitely not a good look for floyd, mayweather promotion, PBC and Al haymon. i guess they really dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  The fight is being promoted by MP Promotions in association with TMT.

YAWN!! If you think blaming Floyd and Haymon absolves Manny fine with me.

Bottom line is yet again he is fighting without VAD/USADA testing. According to you and other Pac fans, no VADA testing means the fighter is using.

Rather than just admit that logic was stupid and aimed solely at criticizing Floyd, now you are doubling down on it.

You are entitled to do whatever you wish. Will never make Manny look good for not having VADA/USADA testing for this fight or the Matthysse fight.
                  i believe it was YOU who said that. but why would a title fight not have extra drug testing??? this was one of your reasons remember??? you said ALL title fight should have extra drug testing why you flipping now? lol. bottom line, this is not a good look for floyd, mayweather promotion PBC and Al haymon. smh. after all those years of talking about cleaning up the sport and then they put on a title fight with no extra drug testing

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    The fight is being promoted by MP Promotions in association with TMT.

YAWN!! If you think blaming Floyd and Haymon absolves Manny fine with me.

Bottom line is yet again he is fighting without VAD/USADA testing. According to you and other Pac fans, no VADA testing means the fighter is using.

Rather than just admit that logic was stupid and aimed solely at criticizing Floyd, now you are doubling down on it.

You are entitled to do whatever you wish. Will never make Manny look good for not having VADA/USADA testing for this fight or the Matthysse fight.
                    you have to asks PBC why this fight aint got no extra drug testing. it just seems shady. but i mean, if you're shady to begin with then i guess this is normal? lol.

Comment

because it was FLOYD who started this whole "cleaning up the sport" crap!! so the truth is, yall dont care right? mofos just wanted a certain fighter to get caught or accused of using peds but in reality, yall really dont care right?
                      Fans don't care. Thats just a fact. Show me who's had excessive issues after getting popped & I'll show you a mfer who no one cared about in the first place.

This is just some lame ass bs troll thread to try to sh^t on Floyd. Get over the Floyd hate. That sh^t is sucker sh^t in 2019. Floyd isn't even relevant now like he was back when you probably started hated him. Let it go. Breath. Relax. Breath. Let the stress leave your body. Breath.

Comment

Working...
                      X