No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Keith Thurman Talks Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Keith Thurman Talks Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

BoxingScene.com catches up with unbeaten Keith Thurman to discuss the mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao, and more.

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao will be replayed next Saturday by Showtime and HBO. The fight is a unification bout promoted by Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank Inc., and is sponsored by Tecate con caracter, Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions -Terminator Genisys, in theaters July 1st, Paramount Pictures & Skydance Productions present MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION, in theaters & IMAX July 31st, The Weinstein Company and the new movie Southpaw, starring Jake Gyllenhaal, in theaters everywhere July 24 and Mexico, Live it to Believe it. [Click Here To Read More]

I see Floyd getting a farewell fight. I definitely don't expect it to be a tough one. Danny Garcia is who I think is next.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I see Floyd getting a farewell fight. I definitely don't expect it to be a tough one. Danny Garcia is who I think is next.
      You let Khan tell it, it's him. Because of his speed, it would give Mayweather problems. When he fought Garcia, he wasn't fighting like himself, and that wasn't his weight class and...............

Comment

If GBP promoted this fight , I bet u Oscar never would have slandered it

Comment

Working...
        X