Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight! Britain's Best: The Gloves are Off (David Haye, Carl Froch, Amir Khan)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight! Britain's Best: The Gloves are Off (David Haye, Carl Froch, Amir Khan)

On Sky Sports 1 at 10pm (UK).

David Haye, Amir Khan, Carl Froch and Anthony Ogogo open up to Johnny Nelson about their careers, ambitions and personal lives. They reveal what drives them and what the next year holds.
    Should be interesting...

Got it on record should be good

Comment

Looking foward to this , want to hear Hayes answer to froch asking him about the toe lol . Not sure why agogo is on there but should be good

Comment

Froch and Khan really hate each other, so this should be fun

Comment

Yeah I got nothing against Ogogo but he was hyped for the olympics and only got a bronze, and he's still on TV telling me to eat a Subway sandwich.

No thanks, I'll have what Carl Froch is having.

Khan and Froch are always a bit frosty towards each other which should be good.

They should have had kell brook on though...

Comment

Anybody know where this dislike for each other came from. Why don't khan and froch like each other. Was it certain incident or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
              Anybody know where this dislike for each other came from. Why don't khan and froch like each other. Was it certain incident or something?

Comment

it's not britains best without gavin rees

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
                  Looking foward to this , want to hear Hayes answer to froch asking him about the toe lol . Not sure why agogo is on there but should be good
                  first of all its ogogo not agogo. second i think its great they have a young guy just turning pro after a stellar amateur career in there. having fighters in different stages of their careers makes it more interesting. you could make a case campbell or joshua would be better picks but who knows, maybe they declined for some reason.

either way ogogo is a very good prospect just starting his career and it will be interesting to see what advice some of the other fighters have for him not to mention his view on amateur boxing being much closer to it than the others.

i wish they had degale, groves or eubank in there as well though and another olympian. then you would have a great mix of fighters in various stages of their careers.

Comment

Working...
                  X