• Show
Clear All

Floyd won by ko..judges had it.
    3-0
    3-0
    2-1

get over it..move on

Comment

how can you watch the fight and still give the second round to Ortiz...doesn't it flash a stat across the bottom where it shows Ortiz landed 0 power punches in the round?

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
        how can you watch the fight and still give the second round to Ortiz...doesn't it flash a stat across the bottom where it shows Ortiz landed 0 power punches in the round?
        Can't you watch the fight for yourself instead of the false compubox numbers which were so bad they said Ortiz threw 27 punches in rd 4 when he in fact threw 50+.

Comment

i agree. I just rewatched it and the 1st round was closer then the 2nd. I just dont see how people could have Ortiz winning the 2nd & 4th rounds or even being competitive in them

Comment

1st round i favor floyd bu it was close
            2nd round a close round too but ortiz got it.
            3rd round floyd got it.
            4th round was clearly the ortiz round, he landed clear and crisp punches that back up floyd to the rope.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
              For some people, no matter what Mayweather does it isn't good enough, even if they see it happening with their own eyes. The thing that kills me about this supposed KO controversy is that most if not all of Floyd's detractors refuse to see that Ortiz was trying to intentionally foul with his head butt before Floyd struck back. It's as if, anyone can do anything against Mayweather short of murder and it will be Mayweather's fault, even if he was just standing around.

Dunno, in my opinion such blind hatred of a person is troubling and very curious. It tells me that if Mayweather were to fight Pacquiao and win, the folks that worship the ground that Manny walks on will find a way not to see reality as it is, instead, they'll find a way of saying Manny won, even if he gets knocked out.

For some, Mayweather has to lose even if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                The first rd was close, 2nd arguably goes to Ortiz, but I can see May too, 3rd was easily Floyd, and I and many others gave the 4th to Ortiz before the headbutt..

http://sosoboxing.com/boxing-video-w...-victor-ortiz/
                LOL!...

Seriously??..

When Mayweather let his hands go with a 4-5 punch combo Ortiz stumbled and held on for dear life, he landed like 2 or 3 shots and went wild trying to swarm Mayweather and ended up landing only the initial shot that made him go wild and throw reckless hooks that were getting blocked!..how was the 4th round going to Ortiz?..unless you're listening to the crowds reaction, which always goes nuts when Mayweather gets touched..lol

Comment

It's not that Ortiz didn't lose 3 rounds or even every round. He did have his moments though, and had the last meaningful flurry before the fight went to hell. So it's hard to say he was outclassed like some are.

Comment

Yeah I've watched the fight 3 times already since I watched it live...I have zero idea how anyone could give round 2 to ortiz...and considering he got a point taken off in round 4? I really wonder how dense someone has to be to decide to give round 4 to a guy who had a point taken off...

Compubox es gud #1 for de Pacmen!!!! = fact! compubox said it...
                    Compubox es gud for Fraud Gayweather= only idiots actually watch the compubox.

Next u will be telling the difference in skill sets between Ronald and Winky Wright.

-Genesis- you're normally a well rounded poster with good things to add to conversations...but you've gone full ****** the last couple days...
                    Last edited by Everywhere; 09-21-2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I actually agree with ts. rounds 1,2,4 were close, Floyd owned round 3. But the fight was competitive & Ortiz held his own. That right hook that Floyd bent in to in the 4rth got him honest really quick. Floyd was not Gatti ing Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X