Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you ride with in the Heavyweight division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury all day, the ONLY elite HW

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
      For me it's the Gypsy King, Tyson Fury.

I was backing Anthony Joshua out of the currently-active Heavyweights, but not after the latest racism stuff. The initial post didn't bother me, but the second one is like a slap in the face. The reality is, the majority of air-headed WHITE fight fans will ignore this and continue to line his pockets. As someone said, imagine if Tyson Fury started tweeting about White Power and the superior White race. It would be in all the papers and news TV shows by 6pm.

I'll be routing for Deontay Wilder to KTFO AJ now.

but is Fury still relevant? Are you still holding out hope he's coming back? I lose faith last year. For now, I like Wilder's vibe, he's very on sincere. Don't like AJ's fake goodboy image, deep down he's another Michael Vick.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        but is Fury still relevant? Are you still holding out hope he's coming back? I lose faith last year. For now, I like Wilder's vibe, he's very on sincere. Don't like AJ's fake goodboy image, deep down he's another Michael Vick.
        I've lost hope to be honest. I had a framed, signed picture in my living room from when Tyson won the titles in Germany. It's been in a drawer in my bedroom for about a year now.

Comment

WANT TO SEE WIN:

1. TRIPLE DDD
          2. AMIR MANSOUR
          3. DEONTAY WILDER
          4. TYSON FURY (if he's cleared of cheating)
          5. NATHAN GORMAN
          6. ANDY RUIZ JR (Missing in Action?)
          7 ADAM KOWNACKI
          8. TREY LIPPE (Another Missing in Action?)
          9. JUNLONG ZHANG (Cool if he became Heavyweight Contender)
          10. ZHILEI ZHANG (Same Reason as 9)

WANT TO SEE LOSE:

1. ANTHONY JOSHUA
          2. DILLIAN WHYTE
          3. LUIZ ORTIZ
          4. ALEXANDER POVETKIN
          5. JARELL MILLER
          6. TONY BELLEW
          7. LUCAS BROWNE
          8. JOSEPH PARKER
          9. HUGHIE FURY
          10. SERGEY KUZMIN
          Last edited by Boxnation fan; 11-18-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

bombsquad

watch out AJ, Merica is coming for you and those belts.

Comment

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣!!

Or The Real Champ, Tyson Fury!

Comment

joe joyce. fury too if he returns but i cant see it

Comment

Now that Wladimir Klitschko has retired. I'm rooting for Alexander Povetkin (I don't believe any boxer is 100% clean so don't care about any 'drug cheat' nonsense) and Oleksandr Usyk if he hopefully moves up to heavyweight eventually.

Comment

I don't like any of them very much. They all brag too much and disrespect their fellow boxers too much. Wilder is as big a bragger as they come. According to him he is the best heavyweight in history and every other heavyweight is scared to death of him. AJ apparently is a racist. I think a motivated and in shape Fury is the best fighter of all today's heavyweights. He is also disrespectful and contemptuous of all the other heavyweights. Miller and Ortiz are OK but don't seem like world beaters. Parker doesn't seem that good either. Of course I will enjoy all the good heavyweight fights but I'm not a big fan of any of them. I guess I'll root for Wilder and Fury if they do what I think they should. Wilder should fight Ortiz next with no more damn cherry picks. Fury should get in shape and back in the ring and quit insulting and and disrespecting his competition. Of course they are very rich men who could care less if I root for them or not. Anyway that's who I'll be rooting for but not very hard.

Comment

Papa Ortiz here...

Comment

Working...
                      X