Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Joshua is Nobody in U.S., I Want To Punch His Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    They consider Joshua to be little??

Though to be fair, Americans aren't the brightest.
    when measuring testicles yes AJ is considered to be "little" here in america...but dont just ask us...ask fury, lennox, parker and froch too

Comment

Damn! Miller talks more shit than Dillian Whyte!

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
        He’s known as a paper champ chump in US
        Who Wilder? I know. But don't worry, he's known as that all over the world. More bums on his record than there is in a strip club.

Comment

You took his heart in NY and his bodyguard Hearn had to save you, US don’t like punks and duckers
          What are you talking about, most American fighters are duckers. So don't give me that nonsense.

Comment

Who Wilder? I know. But don't worry, he's known as that all over the world. More bums on his record than there is in a strip club.
            Lennox Lewis don't like you guys no more. He is Wilder's best friend.

Comment

Brotian doesn’t have a Lebron James, NBA, NFL, or any other high profile sports. That is why that bum is so popular and known in that little Queenland. And the 90,000 dilusional drunk dancing fans will pay for any garbage Eddie sells to them idiots, in the US he is only known as a paper champ ducking glass jaw Peds boring Robot
              Haha, We have many sports stars you idiot.

And sort your spelling out, it's atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                wilder came up with plenty of money...the money AJ asked for....then what happened?
                That money and interest was generated by Joshua, not Wilder. Outside of Joshua, Wilder is a 2 bit nobody fighting for peanuts against the divisions tomato cans. It's how he likes it.

Comment

why did AJ say hed take 50 mil? did he think he was going have deontay come up with his 50 mil and still dictate location and network?

joshua signed with showtime as a way for the network to build towards a wilder fight....thats why showtime had them both.....then as soon as the fight became real and viable joshua ducked out! lol...
                  Joshua didn't duck out though, he just wanted the fight in the UK. He's the A side so gets to choose. Anyone saying different are nothing but hypocrites and idiots.

Comment

when measuring testicles yes AJ is considered to be "little" here in america...but dont just ask us...ask fury, lennox, parker and froch too
                    Who cares about the opinions of others? Doesn't make them facts. But your insecurity allows you to delude yourself into thinking so.

Comment

They consider Joshua to be little??

Though to be fair, Americans aren't the brightest.
                      Kinda just the way folks talk where I’m from. Everyone has their own twist on the English language. Like the way you speak sounds pretty gay and/or soft. It’s not a reality(I’m assuming). Just an accent.

Comment

Working...
                      X