Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Golovkin retired today, would he be a HOFer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    If you knew what you were talking about you wouldn't be asking.
    Ok why not just prove it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      Ok why not just prove it?
      Why don't you just google it you clueless fanny and then in future do your research before making stupid claims of fighters pricing themselves out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Why don't you just google it you clueless fanny and then in future do your research before making stupid claims of fighters pricing themselves out.
        Notice how Johnston didn't reply to me. That's not an accident.

Dude is soft and don't know what he's talking about. Can't accept that Gennady - like every other fighter - isn't perfect and is full of **** sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          Ok so you typed a lot of words and said nothing.
          You dislike him because you think he's overrated , ok but you do recognize you have a fixation with him? You're trying to act like your hate is objective and has reason.
          You act like ward makes his career and the idea of that is rediculous. He brought nothing to the table and truly believed he was a-side who should dictate the terms. He made idiots like you believe he wanted the fight but in reality he knew it wasn't gonna happen. Ward was clear b-side and he refused to accept this.
          i didnt say nothing.....in fact i said exactly how i feel and told the truth

you went from denying ward ever even contacted k2 to changing your story and now saying "he wanted you to believe he wanted but knew it wouldnt happen"

how would ward know it wouldnt happen? he contacted them and they didnt even consider it...shot it down in less than an hour...k2 didnt even say "let us think about it" or "hey we would think about it but were gonna have to look at the terms we think we are the bigger draw here"...none of that...just a flat out "NO"

you want to believe ward didnt want it...but the facts are he checked them....they denied it....not the other way around...thats just fact....but you are living in fantasy land over there

my dislike is objective...hes resume stinks and when he finally stepped up his comp level he wasnt some ATG killer his fans wanted him to be

when he had no big fights and nothing on his resume he ducked a fight with a top 5 p4p guy so he could chase a guy coming up in weight....

ya i do think golovkin is overrated.....so what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            i didnt say nothing.....in fact i said exactly how i feel and told the truth

you went from denying ward ever even contacted k2 to changing your story and now saying "he wanted you to believe he wanted but knew it wouldnt happen"

how would ward know it wouldnt happen? he contacted them and they didnt even consider it...shot it down in less than an hour...k2 didnt even say "let us think about it" or "hey we would think about it but were gonna have to look at the terms we think we are the bigger draw here"...none of that...just a flat out "NO"

you want to believe ward didnt want it...but the facts are he checked them....they denied it....not the other way around...thats just fact....but you are living in fantasy land over there

my dislike is objective...hes resume stinks and when he finally stepped up his comp level he wasnt some ATG killer his fans wanted him to be

when he had no big fights and nothing on his resume he ducked a fight with a top 5 p4p guy so he could chase a guy coming up in weight....

ya i do think golovkin is overrated.....so what?
            "Loeffler said his emailed reply to Ward's camp was that if Ward was still at 168 pounds in early 2017, Golovkin would be pleased to consider the bout at that point."

"Loeffler said the Roc Nation email was received hours after he'd already announced Golovkin's fight with Lemieux at Madison Square Garden, with Roc Nation aware the World Boxing Council designated Golovkin (33-0, 30 knockouts) the mandatory challenger to a then-pending Miguel Cotto-Saul "Canelo" Alvarez title bout that will be fought Nov. 21. Roc Nation promotes Cotto.

Landing that bout, Loeffler said, would be far more lucrative than a fight against Ward, and if Golovkin could beat both Lemieux and the Cotto-Alvarez winner, Loeffler said his focus for Golovkin would be to unify the middleweight division, with Andy Lee currently possessing the World Boxing Organization belt."

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
              "Loeffler said his emailed reply to Ward's camp was that if Ward was still at 168 pounds in early 2017, Golovkin would be pleased to consider the bout at that point."

"Loeffler said the Roc Nation email was received hours after he'd already announced Golovkin's fight with Lemieux at Madison Square Garden, with Roc Nation aware the World Boxing Council designated Golovkin (33-0, 30 knockouts) the mandatory challenger to a then-pending Miguel Cotto-Saul "Canelo" Alvarez title bout that will be fought Nov. 21. Roc Nation promotes Cotto.

Landing that bout, Loeffler said, would be far more lucrative than a fight against Ward, and if Golovkin could beat both Lemieux and the Cotto-Alvarez winner, Loeffler said his focus for Golovkin would be to unify the middleweight division, with Andy Lee currently possessing the World Boxing Organization belt."
              you dont need to show me anything...i already know this and what happened

loeffler knew that ward wouldnt be at 168 in 2017.......ward also told them they could fight lemiuex(that was 2015) and that they would fight in 2016......that year golovkin fought a welterweight and dom wade

so he was so shook to lose to ward and lose the canelo fight that he passed....is what you are admitting......ward was scared of nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                you dont need to show me anything...i already know this and what happened

loeffler knew that ward wouldnt be at 168 in 2017.......ward also told them they could fight lemiuex(that was 2015) and that they would fight in 2016......that year golovkin fought a welterweight and dom wade

so he was so shook to lose to ward and lose the canelo fight that he passed....is what you are admitting......ward was scared of nothing
                Remember that you can't spell Coward without Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  Remember that you can't spell Coward without Ward.
                  that pathetic response is all you have?

Comment

• Comment

• complete unification warrants it a claim to it, and hes only missing wbo. and lineal. Just that rematch is all he needs.

Comment

Working...
                      X