No announcement yet.

Angulo arrested for trying tp hop US-Mexico Border, Margarito-Michelle split up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I heard Michele was still upset that Margarito fathered a child outside the marriage in 2008.

Named "Miguel Cotto"
    great comment..... points sent

Comment

The Cotto hate and envy is strong in this thread...i love it. Most or all negative post about Cotto have underlying negative-envy-jealousy kind of attitude. it's kinda like drinkin' a bottle of poison, hoping the other guy dies...

Cotto's doing great...i thrive on the hate posts about him...shows he's doing great.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        The Cotto hate and envy is strong in this thread...i love it. Most or all negative post about Cotto have underlying negative-envy-jealousy kind of attitude. it's kinda like drinkin' a bottle of poison, hoping the other guy dies...

Cotto's doing great...i thrive on the hate posts about him...shows he's doing great.
        You know it Jaz. When you're geting hated on, you must be doing something right

Comment

Margarito is a scumbag anyway. Good for Michelle.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            old news that was denounced and proven wrong by me the day this "article" was posted. Family members of Angulo confirmed he is safe and has been helping under privileged kids in Mexico of late while waiting for his O1 visa
            does he plan to fight again? He needs to get back in the ring already man

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chavezjrmexico View Post
                i came to watch a fight in the well known place Las PUlgas in Revolutcion Ave in Tijuana and told my bro that woman he was with did not look like Michelle but he argued she was! I mean this woman was tall , her body was honestly hot ,light skin but man i got to say the truth her face was jacked up , she looked like a horse ,big arse teeth and she looked like a cheap whore! everyone in the boxing area was looking his way and not cause she was pretty but cause we all felt like this fool didnt give a rat's ass! Michelle could do much better and Margarito is damaged goods!
                Sounds like Margarito found his level

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                you callin me gay son?
                I'm questioning your judgement (which given some of the stuff you post on here isn't hard to do)
                Last edited by Weebler I; 03-10-2012, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie_monster View Post
                  Cotto is a scumbag anyway. Good for his fat ****friend.
                  fixed.....

Comment

lol calmdown calmdown nobody hates kneeguel

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                      lol calmdown calmdown nobody hates kneeguel
                      Yea I don't think anyone really hates him..

Comment

Working...
                      X