Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does popular,successful celebrities commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    They get bored and descend into self loathing. Really rich people eventually get fed up with a superficial existence. Easy prey for drug/alcohol addiction and suicide. Seems ridiculous to me since I'd never get bored of unlimited money, horny female groupies, and yes men, but to each their own.
    Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    When you've indulged in the most pleasurable activites available to man time and time again how do you remain happy? Fucking supermodels sounds cool because you cant do it, but once youve came on their face they're about as interesting as your average skank. Im just sayin when there is nothing to look forward to life is boring. They're bitches though because like Mark said Ive been tghrough way more than those sissy boys could imagine and Im still breathing.
    it's like going up a hill, once you get to the top you have no where to go except down. the drugs and the partying actually cause depression, it changes brain chemistry, drugs can make someone have epilepsy and many other problems, look at the lives of many famous people who aren't dead, most of them got hard into drugs and it didn't do good things for their lives

also people who are ****ed up to begin with won't be cured by fame, they just become rich famous people with mental / emotional problems - look at tom cruise, what a ****ing whackjob

Comment

A majority get what they've wished for their entire life and then ask: "Is this all there is?" They fall into the drug and alcohol trap and have to fight even harder to salvage their sanity. Many can't handle the pressures of fame and fortune and have mental breakdowns which they think more drugs, alcohol, and erratic behavior will solve.

Comment

Sometimes their brains become messed up on drugs.

I've never used illegal drugs, but I had a two-drug combination treatment for lymphoma, and after a month or so I had some strange mental side effects, weird dreams and severe depression when I woke up.

So I imagine other drugs can mess up peoples' heads.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
          many of celebrities who i know commit suicide for some reason but i wonder why, why does they do?especially rich,famous person like Kurt Cobain. is there something difficulty for being famous?are public figures vulnerable to get a depression?I really don't understand how come they kill themselves leaving on the huge amount money
          Because they have frailties as human like the rest of us....It just that we do not hear or knew about the thousands of poor,unknown who commit suicide

Comment

Working...
          X