No announcement yet.

Pro Mex training gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Mex training gloves?

Anyone ever use these? I've been looking at them on title-boxing. Looking to get them in red 16oz, hook and loop version. I saw a video review for them on ratethisgear.com, and the guy doing the review said they are VERY hard. Are they a good training glove for hitting the bag and mitts? Or should I go with something else?

In my experience, the gloves were not that great. I have larger hands, and my fingers protruded through the end of the glove. They were too tight, and just very uncomfortable. For people with smaller hands, maybe.

Comment

I considered buying this glove at one time. From the reviews that I read, I found out that many considered these the "poor man's Reyes" with very little padding. However because of previous hand issues, I decided to go with another glove that provided excellent protection (Fairtex).

Comment

Originally posted by 11wordisbond View Post
        I considered buying this glove at one time. From the reviews that I read, I found out that many considered these the "poor man's Reyes" with very little padding. However because of previous hand issues, I decided to go with another glove that provided excellent protection (Fairtex).
        yeah that poor mans reyes analogy is starting to seem pretty true. I'm also looking at Title 16oz but they have so many damn gloves its hard to choose

Comment

heres a nice review:

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
            heres a nice review:

yeah thats the review I saw where he said they were really hard gloves. I guess all i'm wondering is do they offer pretty good protection for hitting the bag?

Comment

Working...
            X