• Show
Clear All

• prime hatton vs pacman!!

does anyone think a prime hatton can beat pac

pac
    65.22%
    hatton
    34.78%
    Last edited by SpArKeD-CoLd; 12-21-2008, 05:40 PM.

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
    does anyone think a prime hatton can beat pac

What is the case that can be made that Hatton is not in his prime now?

Comment

I think Hatton was in his prime against the best he fought, that being against FM and Kosta Tyszu.
      Pacquioa will face a near prime Hatton when they meet

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
        What is the case that can be made that Hatton is not in his prime now?
        because i just think hes on the slide, theres not a proper case to say hes shot, but im noticing little things like footwork, punch resistance, hugging all the time, he aint as powerfull either.. he'd have slaughterd malignaggi in 2 rounds if he was in his prime.. he used to be more compact aswell.. he used to hit like dynamite....

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
          I think Hatton was in his prime against the best he fought, that being against FM and Kosta Tyszu.
          Pacquioa will face a near prime Hatton when they meet
          Ok. But why? There will be a bigger gap between his bouts w/Tzyu and Mayweather Jr than there will be between PBF and Pac, won't there? Do I smell an excuse being ready in case of a Hatton loss?

Comment

because i just think hes on the slide, theres not a proper case to say hes shot, but im noticing little things like footwork, punch resistance, hugging all the time, he aint as powerfull either.. he'd have slaughterd malignaggi in 2 rounds if he was in his prime..

Fair enough as I guess it's all subjective, right? I really disagree w/the last part of your post though, as Malignaggi lasted 12 w/Cotto a few years earlier. Also, the question that could be asked : was Malignaggi more 'prime' when he fought Cotto?

Comment

Ok. But why? There will be a bigger gap between his bouts w/Tzyu and Mayweather Jr than there will be between PBF and Pac, won't there? Do I smell an excuse being ready in case of a Hatton loss?
              nah i think hatton'll win, im just asking you lot as you all believe hattons fuked.. im just seeing if your all dumb enough to think he beats a prime hatton let alone this present hatton..

i aint calling you dumb personally, but most people picking pac aint got no reasons just the fact they all fancy the ****

Comment

nah i think hatton'll win, im just asking you lot as you all believe hattons ****ed.. im just seeing if your all dumb enough to think he beats a prime hatton let alone this present hatton..

i aint calling you dumb personally, but most people picking pac aint got no reasons just the fact they all fancy the ****

Comment

this thread is a preperation for that "Hatton lost to Pac because he was not in his prime" excuse.

Comment

Hatton was pretty consistent between the Tyzu fight and FM fight but after FM he just seemed to look worse and worse
                    I could be wrong though, we'll see

Hatton will put up a much better fight than ODH though, Ricky is very fast and has good footmovement which will bother Pacquioa.

Comment

Working...
                    X