No announcement yet.

double end bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double end bag

I was wondering how exactly everyone else works on the double end bag, i got one and not sure if im working right on it or what, but i just practice slipping, punching and combos. if any one could post some vids that would be great

come on people post some vidoes

Comment

practice any punch you want, if you can throw a jab, right hand, then left hook and hit the double end bag with each punch thrown then you are practice and showing good progress

which double end bag do you have the one or two?

i use to jab and right hand, left hook, move around the bag with the jab, let go a right hand, practice 4 punch combinations, upper cuts bob and weave, practice hand speed, foot work, basicly the double end bag is a great work exercise

Comment

You the doubleended for different things. I even change my training on double end to work on different things.

You can work on jab alone and slipping. Fire double or triple jabs and move the angle of the jab.
        Slipping the bag and trying to land a single punch or combinations.
        Working combinations and no slipping
        work on accuracy and timing.

I suggest you go to the video section of boxingforums at the mainpage on the right and see how pro fighters train on the double ended bags. You will see some are different some are the same.

Comment

best piece of equipment in a gym once you learn to use it.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
            best piece of equipment in a gym once you learn to use it.

Rockin'
            I need to learn to use it too.

Comment

I have the single one, yeah thats what i've been doing throwing combo's slipping and that, i wasn't sure if there was any other certain thing to do on it. thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
              X