No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Critics Will Be Shocked By Mayweather's Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    Let's compare the 2 southpaws, Guerrero and Ortiz. Who's faster? Ortiz. Who's more powerful? Ortiz. Who's taller? Ortiz. Does one have longer reach than the other? No.

Guerrero is undoubtedly tougher, but all that means is he'll make it to the final bell.
    Ortiz was giving Floyd hell until the sucker punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Thought that was Ortiz?

Not sure.
      I think it's Ortiz too!

Comment

• Well he has to be confident, what is he suppose to say "I AM GOING TO LOSE OT MAYWEATHER"? Nobody else is confident in his so he has to be confident in himself!

Comment

• I want to see the face off. I want to see him step to Floyd in person instead of twitter **** talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
            I want to see the face off. I want to see him step to Floyd in person instead of twitter **** talking.
            Are you doubting my boy RG?! Remember, RG might only have 2 fights at WW but he's not a small guy either. He'll be in Mayweather's face but with a smile I think. The same way he was smiling when he stepped up to Broner.

Comment

• Lolno.

People forgetting this guy is a former quitter. There's a reason he was picked.

Comment

• I like the fact that Guerrerro is talking trash. That will make the fight and the promotion that much more exciting. I hope he goes after Floyd the way he did Berto. If he does, Mayweather will definitely KO him by round 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  Ortiz was giving Floyd hell until the sucker punch.
                  If Ortiz was giving Floyd hell, he woudn't have gotten frustrated and sucker punched Floyd with his head.

Comment

• Originally posted by simonihirst View Post
                    To me, The key to beating Mayweather is pressure, throwing plenty of punches and beating him to the punch. De La Hoya is a good fight to watch. The closer you can get to him, the better chance youll have.
                    Picking Mayweather's gloves for him also helped De La Hoya increase his chances, yet he still lost. Guerrerro won't have that advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      Lolno.

People forgetting this guy is a former quitter. There's a reason he was picked.
                      He and his wife whooped up on cancer twice. Floyd ain't ready for this man

Comment

Working...
                      X