No announcement yet.

So who's left for Klitchkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who's left for Klitchkos?

After yesterday exposing of David Price who has the best chance of beating Klits? My guess is Pulev but it's like a 15% chance.
    Jennings
    0.00%
    Fury
    21.05%
    Pulev
    47.37%
    Helenius
    5.26%
    Nobody
    26.32%
    Last edited by Szef; 02-24-2013, 05:32 AM.

Voted nobody but I think Pulev has the best chance out of the bunch.

Comment

Yes it's pulev. I never consider tyson to have a big chance but I'll keep an eye on him more closely from now on. Watching his fight against pajkic I kinda gave up on him, but he is young. I assume he is improving...

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        Yes it's pulev. I never consider tyson to have a big chance but I'll keep an eye on him more closely from now on. Watching his fight against pajkic I kinda gave up on him, but he is young. I assume he is improving...
        You gave up on him after he won my knock out in the 3rd round? I think he could do without fans like you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
            You gave up on him after he won my knock out in the 3rd round? I think he could do without fans like you.
            Chill out, would u? u are too protective of your boy. I would be very happy if tyson can grow into a great fighter and give klitschko a fight.

i like tyson, but he needs much more before i can imagine him with wlad.
            and yes... he needs to stop talking bs...

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
              No he gave up on him after he got floored by the guy with 5 KOs. I seriously think Fury is next in line to get exposed, Cunningham will do it but he'll get robbed. When he'll fight with a guy with decent punching power I think another paper prospect will be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Do you think tyson could be the next one?

how do you see fight between him and wilder (i know wilder hasn't fought nobody) in the future.

time is on his side, but is he good enough....

Comment

I think Odlanier Solis should get another shot if he can get into shape...i didnt see his last fight though, in May

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Do you think tyson could be the next one?

how do you see fight between him and wilder (i know wilder hasn't fought nobody) in the future.

time is on his side, but is he good enough....
                    At the age of 24, he's got the second best resume of any prospect behind only the 31 year old pulev, so yes he has time on his side. He's also been in the trenches and shown the balls to gut his way out of it, as well as improving his conditioning, able to do 12 rounds with ease, switch hit, fight inside and out, throw combinations with fluidity and decent power, demonstrated good defence etc etc etc.

Yes, I belive he's the best prospect out there, uncle Pete will guide him correctly, at 24 he is 5-6 years from reaching his prime, so we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                    X