Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "Rios doesnt last 6 rounds w/manny"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacqiao would batter Rios in such an impressive fashion that I'm surprised they haven't made it in order to build up to Pac-JMM V and convince everyone that Pac is "back".
    Last edited by Clegg; 02-04-2013, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Pacqiao would batter Rios in such an impressive fashion that I'm surprised they haven't made it in order to build up to Pac-JMM V and convince everyone that Pac is "back".
      Rios is a C grade fighter would only convince those that know nothing about boxing .

Comment

Damn straight he won't

Comment

LOL sure thing Roach. Man does anyone listen or believe anything he says? What's it been, literally 3+ years since he has made a correct prediction? This guy needs to retire, and any fighter seeking him for training needs their head examined. Keep on underestimating Rios everyone, win or lose he would put a hurting on Manny believe that. When is the last time Manny stopped anyone in 6 rounds or less (or anyone at all for that matter)? Hatton about 3-4 years ago. I told everyone after the 3rd fight that JMM that Manny won't win another fight and so far I am right...he is 0-2 since. People need to understand part of what made Manny so successful was people were scared and intimidated by him with his "aura" of invincibility. That is gone now after being brutally KOed. People will be coming for his head now, more risk to them or not. So go ahead and put him in with a sick maniac like Rios...more power to them if they think that's an easy fight. No more fighting him tentatively, and he will have that from now on in the back of his mind, the possibility of being cold ****ed. Manny moves around less now and doesn't have the stopping power at WW he had at lighter weights so get ready Manny fans...a storm is coming.

Comment

I agree with Roach

Comment

This will be something like JMM vs The Baby Bull...the vet will be taken into deep waters and will have to dig deep but eventually pulls off a KO victory.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                This is the setup here. Expect Manny to make his great comeback with winner of Rios/Alvarado later this year.
                Yeah, makes you wonder, but I think Marquez will take the fight. Too much money involved.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing it to be honest. There'd almost certainly be fireworks for however long it lasts. People fretting that it'd be pitched as a 'Wow - Manny's back' moment are being a bit melodramatic. It would just be Rios after all and who cares how Arum spins it anyway. Isn't that what promoters do?

Pacquiao's obviously on the farewell tour. There are not and have not been any legacy enhancing fights on the horizon for a long time now, apart from the fight that will never happen. Let Manny slug it out once or twice more before he leaves the stage forever. There are better opponents than Rios but none that fights can actually be made with.

Comment

If Manny fights anything like he did in the last fight, he could get Rios out of there early. That's if the KO hasn't affected him too much.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      That's if the KO hasn't affected him too much.
                      Would make it a lot more interesting if it has.

Comment

Working...
                      X