Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pablo Cesar Cano should do commentary on Showtime instead of Paulie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the nobody cano who had his 5 minutes of fame by fighting malignaggi... GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsername View Post
      the nobody cano who had his 5 minutes of fame by fighting malignaggi... GTFOH
      so paulie got beat up by a nobody?

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
        What its look like to you?

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          cano was actually a nobody from 140. they couldn't even find a nobody from 147 for malignaggi to fight. then they robbed him and us of a cano-mayweather superfight.

Comment

Ha Paulie did lose that fight, but he's a great commentator. I think he has a bright future behind the mic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              The unprofessional Cano couldn't even make weight, got cut by Paulie and was losing handily until the late knockdown.

Even if you think Cano won, how is it Malignaggi's fault for what the judges decide?
              Somebody likes pitty pat jabs that barely land and do no damage, remember your scoring criteria and that thing about clean effective punches

Comment

I love when they bring up compubox numbers to paulie.

For the record, i love that showtime is bringing in active fighters to commentate.

Trout was good too.

Comment

I guess Morales should do commentary

Comment

so a guy who doesn't speak English should commentate on fights instead of paulie just because you think he beat him?

this site puts all others to shame in terms of pure stupidity that gets posted

Comment

F**k all you Haters
                      I won that fight, The judges and Oscar said so. Now get off my back. i have the best jab in boxing.

#FUTURE LEGEND

Comment

Working...
                      X