TRUE Power of ANDROID - AOKP Review by Flossycarter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUE Power of ANDROID - AOKP Review by Flossycarter

The true power of ANDROID when you root (unlock) your device

Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon Wireless - CDMA)

Wa gwan. Bad ass fone ya say

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is one of the reasons why I love Android. Got a software problem being straight stock? Root the phone and try a custom rom. You may fall in love

Comment

I just unlocked and rooted my rezound. i can literally set the cpu speed to save batter. I have it on different settings and my battery has improved a crap ton. I went 24 hours and still had 18%. The app is setCPU.

I also couldn't live with GoLauncher. It does everything. You can literally change everything appearance wise on your phone. With Metamorph you actually can change everything, but that can be tricky.

Got titanium backup which lets me freeze all the useless stuff not needed, to make the phone and battery more efficient. Backup all my apps and files in case I want to flash a new rom I wont lose everything. It does other complicated stuff i dont know.

Theres so much more I could talk about that his phone does over an Iphone, but it would take too long.

Heres my new lock screen and homepage (its simple but if you know the stock rezound its far different)

FUCK it I can't put the photos here for wahtever reason.
          Last edited by Cazadores; 08-10-2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
            I just unlocked and rooted my rezound. i can literally set the cpu speed to save batter. I have it on different settings and my battery has improved a crap ton. I went 24 hours and still had 18%. The app is setCPU.

I also couldn't live with GoLauncher. It does everything. You can literally change everything appearance wise on your phone. With Metamorph you actually can change everything, but that can be tricky.

Got titanium backup which lets me freeze all the useless stuff not needed, to make the phone and battery more efficient. Backup all my apps and files in case I want to flash a new rom I wont lose everything. It does other complicated stuff i dont know.

Theres so much more I could talk about that his phone does over an Iphone, but it would take too long.

Heres my new lock screen and homepage (its simple but if you know the stock rezound its far different)

FUCK it I can't put the photos here for wahtever reason.
            Are the boot loaders locked on the Rezound? We got locked boot loaders on the Razr/Razr Maxx but developers have made it possible to root and there are some decent roms but no custom kernals. If they ever get the boot loaders unlocked the development will take off drastically and I hope it does

But yeah, people who have never rooted or flashed a custom rom have no idea the power behind their android phone. It's Crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
              Are the boot loaders locked on the Rezound? We got locked boot loaders on the Razr/Razr Maxx but developers have made it possible to root and there are some decent roms but no custom kernals. If they ever get the boot loaders unlocked the development will take off drastically and I hope it does

But yeah, people who have never rooted or flashed a custom rom have no idea the power behind their android phone. It's Crazy!!
              No, at least for the rezound unlocked means unlocked bootloaders. It's fairly simple and a site gives you the unlock key as you follow the steps. http://htcdev.com/

I cant say I know a ton as I just started messing with this stuff, but once you get the hang of it you can literally flash a new rom in 2 mintues.

I want to learn more before i do anything else. Im content with what supersu does for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
                No, at least for the rezound unlocked means unlocked bootloaders. It's fairly simple and a site gives you the unlock key as you follow the steps. http://htcdev.com/

I cant say I know a ton as I just started messing with this stuff, but once you get the hang of it you can literally flash a new rom in 2 mintues.

I want to learn more before i do anything else. Im content with what supersu does for me.
                When I first rooted my D1, i went about 6 months before flashing a custom ROM, then i was flashing every 3 days to a week lol. Once you start, you will see a new world of awesome tech open up. Your phone will have more customization, have more features, be faster, smoother, better battery life, list keeps going really.

Read the Rezound forums on XDA or Rootz. If you need help or advice ill be glad to help with flashing.

I own a Galaxy Nexus btw. Running AXI0M Patient Zero V3.

Comment

Before me go, mi must say u all bless, u people make it what it is, nothing wid out u

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

cant wait for the iPhone

Comment

Working...
                    X