No announcement yet.

Yet another person to vanquish Mayweather has gone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another person to vanquish Mayweather has gone

First Mayweather was ducking Hatton because of his pressuring style. Then it was Margarito. Then Cotto. Paul Williams. Mosley. All got beat and exposed.

Its clear people are just looking for the one person who will finally end Floyd's unbeaten run. We saw another one go to and thats Manny Pacquiao, why wont people just give it up already!

i agree with you

Comment

Pacquiao got the official decision so he hasn't gone anywhere. It's still perfectly set up, FMJ just has to sign on the dotted line.

Comment

Floyd has yet to fight and beat pac..simply believing and fantasizing floyd destroys pac isn't really good enough.
        Last edited by Bermuda; 11-13-2011, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Thats right why make the fight now... just tell floyd to retire there is nothing left here for him to prove

Comment

If Khan's chin was as solid as Manny's chin, I'd give him a much better chance to beat Floyd than Manny. I think Roach knows it too, but he won't admit it. Khan is a much better technical Boxer than Manny, he know how to impose his size by working behind his jab and constantly landing it at a accurate level.

Comment

This is what I think is pretty ****ed up, you all are turning last nights robbery into a Pac and Floyd war...

Where the **** is the love for Marquez here? the man won the fight fought the right fight, battered Manny I didnt have the fight close I had 8-4 you could argue 9-3 depending on how you saw round 7

Comment

Ima tell you what we do know.

We do know that:

1) Pacquiao was accused of taking steroids, refused a 50 million dollar teaspoon test of blood and now suddenly he 'wins' a lackluster performance and his powers gone.

2) We do know people love to compare common opponents i.e De la Hoya, Hatton, Mosley. We do know they were 'leftovers' and we do know that Mayweather completely toyed with Marquez in their fight. Thats what we do know.

3) We do know that Pacquiao yet again struggled against Marquez.

4) We do know Pacquiao has more than one 'L' on his record, we do know that Floyd has 42 straight wins.

5) We do know Pacquiao and Arum ducked a possibility of a Mayweather fight claiming going back to 'work in the office' but at the same time he will fight JMM 'any time.' We do know Arum wants a fourth fight with JMM but not Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  If Khan's chin was as solid as Manny's chin, I'd give him a much better chance to beat Floyd than Manny. I think Roach knows it too, but he won't admit it. Khan is a much better technical Boxer than Manny, he know how to impose his size by working behind his jab and constantly landing it at a accurate level.
                  Khan was almost KO'd by a brawler in Maidana, so not sure about that.

That said, imo he beats Floyd for the same reason Pacquiao beats Floyd, they're both too fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Money View Post
                    First Mayweather was ducking Hatton because of his pressuring style. Then it was Margarito. Then Cotto. Paul Williams. Mosley. All got beat and exposed.

Its clear people are just looking for the one person who will finally end Floyd's unbeaten run. We saw another one go to and thats Manny Pacquiao, why wont people just give it up already!
                    You think too much. Just sign or STFU. Or we`ll make Pac-JMM IV, leave you dry without credible PPV opponents, you`ll have no other choice but to fight Martinez numbskull.

Comment

Working...
                    X