Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Fantasy Match] Who Wins: Salvador Sanchez vs Alexis Arguello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great match up........................im leaning towards arguello............but its a 50/5o fight

Comment

great fight,not sure who to pick,i could see it going both ways.

maybe leaning a little bit towards sanchez,i mean 51-49

Comment

I'd lean towards Arguello in a tight decision...in a match up with two guys this close I just have to go with the guy with more physical advantages.

Comment

arguello by decision. thats what i wanna say. truth is sal sanchez was the type of fighter that could pull this off even against a fighter of arguellos level. he was the never quit type that u dont see anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            arguello by decision. thats what i wanna say. truth is sal sanchez was the type of fighter that could pull this off even against a fighter of arguellos level. he was the never quit type that u dont see anymore.
            This..

Except I chose Sanchez, because I believe that Sanchez would walk through Arguello's bombs, and keep his composure and continue to throw.

Sanchez' heart was insane, he'd get hit with BOMBS and his facial expression would stay the same, 100% focus.

Comment

Sanchez had amazing skills, great chin and heart. Alexis did as well but Sanchez moreso I see a competative fight with both fighters having their moments but sanchez having more of them by effectively outboxing Arguello for most of the fight.

Comment

Working...
              X