No announcement yet.

Can't wait for Dawson-Hopkins-Hopkins is gonna put on a show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for Dawson-Hopkins-Hopkins is gonna put on a show

I like Dawson and always have but i dont think he has what it takes to be beat someone like Hopkins.Hopkins just has this confidence about himself that i just don't see in Dawson.Its gonna be a hell of a fight but i see a sonning coming up.

I have critise B-hop for ducking this fight in the past, so i have to give him props for taking this fight at this age but i hope he loses..

Comment

me too........cant qwait for BHOP...................cermenting his legacy some more......unlike one boxer we all know................

Comment

I simply can't emphisize enough how much Hopkins deserves respect for his last 3 fights including this 1. I mean in a time where elite prize fighters are fighting older, shot fighters, only 1 fighter is doing the opposite at 46 years old. B-Hop is the greatest active fighter, period. Fans may not like him, but that doesn't mean you can't respect what he's done. Even if he loses, he did it his way, against fighters he could have fathered. 10 years from now, I have no doubt that he'll be recognized as the greatest fighter to fight in a time that Floyd & Pacman fought in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I simply can't emphisize enough how much Hopkins deserves respect for his last 3 fights including this 1. I mean in a time where elite prize fighters are fighting older, shot fighters, only 1 fighter is doing the opposite at 46 years old. B-Hop is the greatest active fighter, period. Fans may not like him, but that doesn't mean you can't respect what he's done. Even if he loses, he did it his way, against fighters he could have fathered. 10 years from now, I have no doubt that he'll be recognized as the greatest fighter to fight in a time that Floyd & Pacman fought in.
          I agree..........BHOP will ALWAYS be remembered greater than floyd...........period.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            i agree hopkins is the greatest fighter of this era,his longevity and accomplishments are unmatched

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
              i agree hopkins is the greatest fighter of this era,his longevity and accomplishments are unmatched
              I can dig it. I got into an argument with a poster here asking me why I don't argue a case for B-Hop as top 3 pfp. I told his there is no need to, that's why. B-Hop is far greater than a petty, opinionated, mythical, little ranking such as pfp. After all he'll be competing against fighters that haven't fought anyone with a snowball chance in hell at beating them in years. Hopkins sons men he could have fathered. Ranked #1 in the division he campains in.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                I like Dawson and always have but i dont think he has what it takes to be beat someone like Hopkins.Hopkins just has this confidence about himself that i just don't see in Dawson.Its gonna be a hell of a fight but i see a sonning coming up.

If Dawson fights the same way he did against Diaconu, he will lose. If he fights with some fire and passion he will beat BHop. He needs to fight the way he did against Tarver and Adamek.

Comment

take the tezt!!!

Comment

I love the executioner. All time great............He loses this fight though.

Great career's come to an end eventually. Can't see hopkins pulling out another. Dawson doesn't have the temperment to fall into hopkins traps.

Still rooting for b-hop though

Comment

Working...
                    X