Collapse
No announcement yet.

We dont Like The Garden, It Will be Cold and Full Of Boricuas: Team Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a lot of welfare checks will be cashed....

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      It will be cold.But i would like to see a big crowd.It will cause more tension
      and make the atmosphere great.Imagine margarito winning over there?They
      would riot and shlt lol
      exactly, green K

Comment

haha, when i was reading it, i was like "man, some of this wording is off" but then i saw the link and knew you did the translation thing. oh well, i think it'd be better to have it in NY. the atmosphere would be great due to all the hate from the cotto fans. **** the margs camp, they shouldn't even complain about where the location is for ANOTHER title shot,

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          haha, when i was reading it, i was like "man, some of this wording is off" but then i saw the link and knew you did the translation thing. oh well, i think it'd be better to have it in NY. the atmosphere would be great due to all the hate from the cotto fans. **** the margs camp, they shouldn't even complain about where the location is for ANOTHER title shot,
          LMAO i was about to post the same thing

Comment

to bricksquad aka the guy with ****ing wakka lakka clown or whoever that guys is. This is about floyd ducking margs and cotto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOSYzIKJFro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FGgM...eature=related

This thread had nothing to do with floyd but once again u come in and start talking nonsense

Comment

And they call this pu$$y a warrior. The first fight was I'd say 80% Mexicans, Margaritos the one that was caught cheating, Margaritos the one that isn't a draw that no one gives a ****. It's about time Cotto gets a kickback from that scumbag Bob Arum. Suck it up pu$$y and prove yourself. I hope you leave in a coma on December 3rd.

Comment

Let it happen in New York, just make sure the NYPD has squads all around the building. If Margarito wins chances are there will be a riot. So many people are gonna high on emotions and drunk as hell. If they don't get there happy ending, they'll become violent. I wanna see it. Lmao.

Comment

cotto is the champ, he already fought u at ur turf. Now it's time to show ur cheating ass in nyc at the mecca and get ur ass beat properly infront of cotto nation.

Comment

Originally posted by [Flomo]KLTP View Post
                    Let it happen in New York, just make sure the NYPD has squads all around the building. If Margarito wins chances are there will be a riot. So many people are gonna high on emotions and drunk as hell. If they don't get there happy ending, they'll become violent. I wanna see it. Lmao.
                    i won't be violent but i'll be heated big time. It would be crazy though i truley think this will be another great fight with nyc atmosphere going to be nuts I can't wait i just hope its at the garden i will be there, when do u think they will announce where the venue will be at and also when will tickets go on sale like what month since we got till december

Comment

Originally posted by [Flomo]KLTP View Post
                      I'll be heated no doubt and could possibly be violent. It's one of the major reason I'm not going to go to the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X