Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREADMAN Edwrds. Frustrated on BoxingVOICE, asked to EXPLAIN his P4P, Justifies GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
    Robbie Barrett aboutfkntime

Here Edwards ADMITS that Canelo was ''TOO SMALL'' for GGG in 2014. Same thing Ward BEEN saying, ''The smaller man beat the bigger man!'' Btw, Canelo never said he was too ''small.'' Where are industry articles or videos where Canelo said he was ''too small'' with the context of not fighting GGG? The only video around is FIGHTHYPE asking Canelo before he fought Cotto about GGG. Canelo said if he wanted that work, ''Come to 155.'' Nestor Gibbs flexes BReadman to say GGG wanted Floyd at 154...

TIMESTAMPED! Click to Play

Cutting to 154 lbs for Mayweather is completely different to cutting to 155 for Canelo.

Mayweather is the naturally smaller, older man, and probably walks around not too far north of that. Weakening GGG on weight would make it a fairer fight. Canelo on the other hand was still super young and able to cut a lot of weight. 155 was his absolute lowest and it's not even a real weight class, why repeatedly fight at 155 if he could safely make 154? Because he using weight cuts and size to his advantage.

I am a big Canelo fan by the way, and he's obviously put on a lot of mass since then – but I still believe he cuts a lot of weight to get down to middleweight (despite what weights they tell us fight night).

Comment

Look at your signatures....

YOu realize in this exact same interview BREADMAN says GGG ducking WARD was ''inexcusable!'' Yeah man, go take a walk! Ask me for the timestamp!

aboutfkntime
      People are f***king dumb on this site. They argue out of both sides of their mouths saying so and so didn't fight no body but then excuse people who duck opponents who don't bring enough money to the table.

The best should fight the best. When they say "who has he fought" all they are doing is trying to justify why they won't be someone "he has fought". Don't pull the he don't bring enough money to the table. Unless you're signing the checks you shouldn't care about that. If you want to make a point that its a business decision fine. But if the guys are in the same division I don't want to here anything about the A-side isn't ducking the other guy.
      Last edited by yankees7448; 11-22-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        People are f***king dumb on this site. They argue out of both sides of their mouths saying so and so didn't fight no body but then excuse people who duck opponents who don't bring enough money to the table.

The best should fight the best. When they say "who has he fought" all they are doing is trying to justify why they won't be someone "he has fought". Don't pull the he don't bring enough money to the table. Unless you're signing the checks you shouldn't care about that. If you want to make a point that its a business decision fine. But if the guys are in the same division I don't want to here anything about the A-side isn't ducking the other guy.

Breadman Edwards said he didn't excuse GGG not fighting Ward...

Comment

Jesus Christ these two guys (more the one on the left) are so ignorant about boxing it's unbelievable. Breadman absolutely schooled them from what I heard about Inoue, Gonzalez and GGG.

The fact that these two clowns have their own boxing show is a sign of how social media has really dumbed down the boxing media in general by allowing anyone with a Youtube channel and a camera to become "boxing media".

The guy on the left needs to go take up knitting as a hobby instead or something. He has no clue whatsoever about boxing.

Comment

You have a link to that? I remember Edwards saying something along the line of you can't really duck people not in your division

Comment

GGG.. [/I][/B]
              But he criticized people for not fighting GGG.

Comment

like I said earlier...

if breadman knows that they ducked Andre Ward, then he also knows that Team Bullshlt played the media and lied to the fans...because that was Wards main complaint...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8SuEuQ7H58

they did the exact same thing to MULTIPLE other fighters

set roadblocks that THEY KNEW would kill the fight... refused to accept reasonable conditions... made silly take-it-or-leave-it offers and then ran to the media with the same ol corny schtick "well, we can't force these guys to fight Gennady *chuckle*"

...no idea why bread chooses to ignore the fact that they pulled the exact same stunt on MULTIPLE other fighters

Comment

But he criticized people for not fighting GGG.
                  In the same conversation of the video he said GGG avoiding Ward was “inexcusable.” So which part of Breadman don’t you like? I’m 100. I don’t play the selective game.

Point is, Breadman ain’t gospel. If you believe elites ducked GGG as Breadman said and you hold him to High standard then you automatically HAVE TO acknowledge that he’s saying GGG ducked Ward.

It’s not complicated.

Comment

In the same conversation of the video he said GGG avoiding Ward was “inexcusable.” So which part of Breadman don’t you like? I’m 100. I don’t play the selective game.

Point is, Breadman ain’t gospel. If you believe elites ducked GGG as Breadman said and you hold him to High standard then you automatically HAVE TO acknowledge that he’s saying GGG ducked Ward.

It’s not complicated.

I disagree with Breadman on GGG vs. Ward. I respect the man. I religiously read his mailbag every week I just disagree with him on Ward vs. GGG.

What isn't complicated is that you seem to be one of those guys who is ok with slamming people for not having fought anyone but then ok with A-sides making excuses for not fighting them. Its hypocritical.

Comment

I disagree with Breadman on GGG vs. Ward. I respect the man. I religiously read his mailbag every week I just disagree with him on Ward vs. GGG.

What isn't complicated is that you seem to be one of those guys who is ok with slamming people for not having fought anyone but then ok with A-sides making excuses for not fighting them. Its hypocritical.

only the golov-mugs and breadman believed that " ducking me doe " bullshlt

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      like I said earlier...

if breadman knows that they ducked Andre Ward, then he also knows that Team Bullshlt played the media and lied to the fans...because that was Wards main complaint...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8SuEuQ7H58

they did the exact same thing to MULTIPLE other fighters

set roadblocks that THEY KNEW would kill the fight... refused to accept reasonable conditions... made silly take-it-or-leave-it offers and then ran to the media with the same ol corny schtick "well, we can't force these guys to fight Gennady *chuckle*"

...no idea why bread chooses to ignore the fact that they pulled the exact same stunt on MULTIPLE other fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X